MobiColour RESULT: MC #25 THEME: Curves - July 18-24

BTW, that 1st one is amazing in B&W too :)

BoBo you seem to have your own private Mobitog thing going on . . . ? It sounds like you do some tweaking of other's photos - - at home ? ? And I see you've posted some knockout images in the Gallery - but I rarely see them in our threads?

MobiTog is first & foremost a mobile photography community -- and I for one would really like to see some of your images in the community threads -- MobiMono, maybe, since you seem to favour B&W, or start your own threads -- for everyone's viewing pleasure. What do you think?

Gouvy feel free to open that thread and ask for contributions . . . I think you might need to give some examples of 'nature/view' as opposed to 'billboard' .... And I'd be interested to hear what your thinking is with the parameters. For instance, you would or wouldn't want painted patterns? Or people in yoga poses ? :rolleyes: Why/why not? And when it's complete, are you thinking to make an app? :alien: :D
Me, too! I actually thought about opening a thread to collect letters from all over the world by Mobitoggers. What do you think?
I mean we might give our okay for every poster to use the letters, but I suppose we'd get an alphabet quicker together than alone.
Dropped it because I thought I may be too choosy. Because I don't want letters from a billboard or so, but letters made by nature/view. [emoji4]

image.jpeg

I've managed to make a name - albeit a three-lettered one :lol:. The M might be a bit of a leap.

Me, too! I actually thought about opening a thread to collect letters from all over the world by Mobitoggers. What do you think?
I mean we might give our okay for every poster to use the letters, but I suppose we'd get an alphabet quicker together than alone.
Dropped it because I thought I may be too choosy. Because I don't want letters from a billboard or so, but letters made by nature/view. [emoji4]

I think it's a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom