MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #29!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your c olor palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R

The theme for this challenge is INDUSTRIOUS.

The judge for this challenge is Neil booth

The proverbial
Snapseed

image.jpeg

Clearing the pond.

View attachment 80838

Spending a day hand weeding a town pond is certainly hard work but what can we do? the Council won't touch it and we need somewhere to play with our model yachts!!
I know I can't judge myself but I can take part:)

Brilliant example of the word. :thumbs: And great processing.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
this was an ordinary bunch of flowers...made extra-ordinary by the Blue lily...and made more so by me and snapseed...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #29!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your c olor palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R

The theme for this challenge is INDUSTRIOUS.

The judge for this challenge is Neil booth

[emoji445]Womble Up The Bins And Put The Rubbish In The Lorry[emoji445]

The good spirits who keep our mess under control. You hardly see them – except you're trapped behind them in one way streets.
Well, took the waiting time to capture those tiredless workers while being an industrious obstacle in the way. [emoji4]

Taken with 6Pod native cam and pimped up with Oil Effect.

Hitching A Ride
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471545709.925902.jpg

Wombeling Around
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471545774.066168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom