MobiColour RESULT: MC #29 - INDUSTRIOUS August 14-21

Clearing the pond.

View attachment 80838

Spending a day hand weeding a town pond is certainly hard work but what can we do? the Council won't touch it and we need somewhere to play with our model yachts!!
I know I can't judge myself but I can take part:)

Neil you just keep getting better. Awesome.

[emoji445]Womble Up The Bins And Put The Rubbish In The Lorry[emoji445]

The good spirits who keep our mess under control. You hardly see them – except you're trapped behind them in one way streets.
Well, took the waiting time to capture those tiredless workers while being an industrious obstacle in the way. [emoji4]

Taken with 6Pod native cam and pimped up with Oil Effect.

Hitching A Ride
View attachment 80906

Wombeling Around
View attachment 80907
Have we been down the same streets GroovyGouvy !!

My "Me too!" pic.
Taken with a stick on macro, snapseed.
DSC_0558_1.jpg

My "Me too!" pic.
Taken with a stick on macro, snapseed.View attachment 80922

Maybe you'd better attached the stick to your mobile instead of the macro. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] could be it would have been a better focus. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Sorry, had to …
Do you use magnet or glue one? Macro I mean, not stick. [emoji16]

[emoji445]Big Wheels Keep On Turning [emoji445] … and the small ones, too. [emoji4]

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471631554.511891.jpg

During the school holidays they built up a little amusement park for the children in front of the New Old Opera.
Taken with Taru, colours pushed up with native cam roll editor.
I'm not sure what more industrious, the squeaking, moaning, wailing children, the stubborn parents, the people tireless keep the carousels moving or the carousels themselves, continuously working …

[emoji445]Big Wheels Keep On Turning [emoji445] … and the small ones, too. [emoji4]

View attachment 80923

During the school holidays they built up a little amusement park for the children in front of the New Old Opera.
Taken with Taru, colours pushed up with native cam roll editor.
I'm not sure what more industrious, the squeaking, moaning, wailing children, the stubborn parents, the people tireless keep the carousels moving or the carousels themselves, continuously working …

Brilliant Gouvy. I love the mad look on the ducks face. :D

My "Me too!" pic.
Taken with a stick on macro, snapseed.

It's got little suckers on the back. You have to lick 'em to get them to work.

And it really keeps on your phone? Or do you just have some seconds until it falls off? Sorry I'm so curious …

If it's possible could you make a picture of it?

[emoji445]Womble Up The Bins And Put The Rubbish In The Lorry[emoji445]

The good spirits who keep our mess under control. You hardly see them – except you're trapped behind them in one way streets.
Well, took the waiting time to capture those tiredless workers while being an industrious obstacle in the way. [emoji4]

Taken with 6Pod native cam and pimped up with Oil Effect.

Hitching A Ride
View attachment 80906

Wombeling Around
View attachment 80907
Fab photos, Gouvy

Back
Top Bottom