MobiColour RESULT: MC #29 - INDUSTRIOUS August 14-21

And it really keeps on your phone? Or do you just have some seconds until it falls off? Sorry I'm so curious …

If it's possible could you make a picture of it?
here's the sticky side. it does fall off sometimes but it does the job.
tmp_IMG_20160822_110350-401514641.jpg

Well here we go!, another great week and an industrious one at that. The interpretation of "industrious" in glorious color, (colour ) has brought rise to some great interpretations but there has to be a winner and runners up so here we go!.

Third runner up: "Buz(z)Buzzer" by Gouvy, I love bee pictures and this one captures the industriousness of this bee clearly showing the fruits of its labor in the pollen on its legs.....great shot.

Second runner up: "For the future!", by Glenton. This collage inspires and captures the essence of "industrious", hard work, effort doesn't have to be physical. This is also a very nice candid shot.

First place: This has no title just a description so Ill call it "She never stops" by Starzee. Again the word "industrious" is captured perfectly with the glorious colours of the literal fruits of her labor, great portrait ,well done!

Well done everyone!!

bb8ca40e799077f30c022cdf758fd277.jpg

Well here we go!, another great week and an industrious one at that. The interpretation of "industrious" in glorious color, (colour ) has brought rise to some great interpretations but there has to be a winner and runners up so here we go!.

Third runner up: "Buz(z)Buzzer" by Gouvy, I love bee pictures and this one captures the industriousness of this bee clearly showing the fruits of its labor in the pollen on its legs.....great shot.

Second runner up: "For the future!", by Glenton. This collage inspires and captures the essence of "industrious", hard work, effort doesn't have to be physical. This is also a very nice candid shot.

First place: This has no title just a description so Ill call it "She never stops" by Starzee. Again the word "industrious" is captured perfectly with the glorious colours of the literal fruits of her labor, great portrait ,well done!

Well done everyone!!

View attachment 81035

Well done Neil, and well done to Star, Gouvy and Rodolfo. Another great Mobi Colour Challenge week. Is there a theme for this week Star?

Thank you Neil! And good job everyone. And, drat, I forgot what first place meant. I'll give some thought to a theme. While I'm thinking, I'm open to suggestions !

Hmmmm, you don't get out of it that easily.:sneaky: I'm sure you can think of something - colour, shape, feeling - all on your own :thumbs::lol:.

Well done everyone!!

View attachment 81035
Whoohoo!!! Way to go Starzee!!! Congrats! :D

A big Awesomesauce to Glenton Rodolfo and GroovyGouvy!! Well done MobiPeeps!

Well done everyone!!

View attachment 81035

Wohoooo! I've made it to third! Thank you! What a surprise!
Congratulations to @Gelenton and Starzee!! And all others: your pics were better than mine. [emoji106][emoji4]
What a fun challenge after I knew what that word means. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now wheeling over to MC Wheels. [emoji1]

Congrats to Star and Gouvy. It was a very interesting thread with great images of interpretation.
"She never stops" show clearly the effort, determination and satisfaction to continue building her own life. :inlove:
Thanks Neil. This recognition will encourage further my grandson to go ahead! :)

Well done everyone!!

View attachment 81035

Thanks Neil - left field theme, great interpretations and a thoughtful wrapup :thumbs:
(Glad you mentioned the colour of those peaches, too :))
Congrats all!

Well done everyone!!

View attachment 81035
Nice one, Star! And congrats to Glenton and Gouvy too.

Back
Top Bottom