MobiColour RESULT: MC #33 THEME: Distorted Portraits - Sept 12-18

Where's Waldo?
MaxCurve, IColorama
8357fa2d211993c7c339e1b315b930e7.jpg

View attachment 81960

I'm not sure I can remember it all, but the path started with a self-portrait and continued with trips through Diana Photo, Picasa, and BeCasso to produce some variations, two (or maybe three?) of which I blended in iColorama. Then into Stackables (Peeling Paint formula) and back into iColorama to try to get the texture and fading right.
Wow... flawless execution. It really looks like a faded painting on a rock wall.
Where's Waldo?
MaxCurve, IColorama
8357fa2d211993c7c339e1b315b930e7.jpg
Haha!! Love it. :thumbs:

Wow!! Awesome edits everyone!! I guess tonight I must choose the winner(s), right? Just to be sure, there should be only one winner, or more?
Yes indeed!! The time is nigh... [emoji33] There should be one winner, and if you want to have a second or third place, or any honorable mentions, that is at your discrepancy as well.

Sooooooo.... this thread is officially closed to new submissions. Such wonderfully creative work this week!! [emoji1]

It's winner(s') time!! Gosh, it was difficult. You all did a stunning work :) and choosing only one or two, or... three was impossible. So, here we go...(hoping I am posting the attachments in the right way)

The FIRST PLACE goes to zenjenny and her fabulous collaged / distorted portrait:

IMG_2520.JPG

The SECOND PLACE goes to:

a/ RoseCat and her superb self portrait

IMG_2482.JPG

...and
b/ ImageArt and her delightful collaged self portrait

IMG_2521.JPG

The THIRD PLACE goes to:

a/ rizole and his so creative Nearly Virtual / maybe grumpy old man

IMG_2522.JPG

b/ JillyG and her most colourful Bowler-hatted prisoner

IMG_2523.JPG

c/ dscheff and his so imaginative self portrait

IMG_2525.JPG

...and
d/ Glenton and his awesome Boy and his toy

IMG_2524.JPG

Congratulations everyone!!

Wonderful selections Eleni!!! I know how difficult it must have been. :thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS to zenjenny!!! Well deserved first place win for her gorgeous and evocative portrait. :inlove:

I'm honored indeed to share second place with ImageArt Ann...congrats Ann! :D

Congratulations to rizole JillyG dscheff Jeffrey and Glenton Rodolfo for your beautiful and creative portraits. :inlove:

Now it's up to Jen to determine the theme for next week.... :) The new challenge can be found HERE.

Wonderful selections Eleni!!! I know how difficult it must have been. :thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS to zenjenny!!! Well deserved first place win for her gorgeous and evocative portrait. :inlove:

I'm honored indeed to share second place with ImageArt Ann...congrats Ann! :D

Congratulations to rizole JillyG dscheff Jeffrey and Glenton Rodolfo for your beautiful and creative portraits. :inlove:

Now it's up to Jen to determine the theme for next week.... :) The new challenge can be found HERE.
My words!!!
Thanks a lot for your collaboration Eleni elengem :cool:

It's winner(s') time!! Gosh, it was difficult. You all did a stunning work :) and choosing only one or two, or... three was impossible. So, here we go...(hoping I am posting the attachments in the right way)

The FIRST PLACE goes to zenjenny and her fabulous collaged / distorted portrait:

View attachment 82021

The SECOND PLACE goes to:

a/ RoseCat and her superb self portrait

View attachment 82022

...and
b/ ImageArt and her delightful collaged self portrait

View attachment 82023

The THIRD PLACE goes to:

a/ rizole and his so creative Nearly Virtual / maybe grumpy old man

View attachment 82024

b/ JillyG and her most colourful Bowler-hatted prisoner

View attachment 82025

c/ dscheff and his so imaginative self portrait

View attachment 82027

...and
d/ Glenton and his awesome Boy and his toy

View attachment 82026

Congratulations everyone!!
Thanks elengem, honoured to share second with RoseCat and a big congrats to zenjenny who totally outperformed on this one! Well done everybody else. Jen's probably asleep now so we will hear in the morning what the new theme is I have no doubt.

Thanks elengem, honoured to share second with RoseCat and a big congrats to zenjenny who totally outperformed on this one! Well done everybody else. Jen's probably asleep now so we will hear in the morning what the new theme is I have no doubt.

Jen woke up briefly to this exciting news (at least I think I'm awake) - thank you elengem for choosing my collage: it's a while since I've enjoyed making a collage face as much as I did that one - and I'm so pleased that others like it too.... And to be in such good company as Snn Catherine Glenton Rizole Jilly & Jeffrey :notworthy: :inlove: :thumbs:

We've had some fantastic images coming from our last two themes: hope we can do as well with *B* : )

Back
Top Bottom