MobiColour RESULT: MC #33 THEME: Distorted Portraits - Sept 12-18

Censored elevator selfie with others
PicsArt, iColorama, Retouch
IMG_6890.JPG

My face superimposed on a background of mine (an old scratched water tank) distorted (it didn't take much :lol:) in Leonardo, a bit of Stackables and iColorama. Oh, and a bit of Procreate (the eyes) for good measure.

View attachment 81923
Wow, your eyes look..........intense? (wild, demonic or crazed also came to mind... ;) )

Fresco

IMG_8060.JPG

I'm not sure I can remember it all, but the path started with a self-portrait and continued with trips through Diana Photo, Picasa, and BeCasso to produce some variations, two (or maybe three?) of which I blended in iColorama. Then into Stackables (Peeling Paint formula) and back into iColorama to try to get the texture and fading right.

Last edited:
View attachment 81960

I'm not sure I can remember it all, but the path started with a self-portrait and continued with trips through Diana Photo, Picasa, and BeCasso to produce some variations, two (or maybe three?) of which I blended in iColorama. Then into Stackables (Peeling Paint formula) and back into iColorama to try to get the texture and fading right.
I'm stiff on my legend,
the films that I made
Forget that I'm fifty
cause you just got paid...
Cracked Actor - David Bowie

View attachment 81960

Nicely done Beautiful pic

Here's an attempt at the sort of selfie stuff that's out there.

Here's my own quote 'This is not a mask I wear easily'

View attachment 81965
Snapped, iColorama, Procreate, HandyPhoto, Stackables
That's beautiful, Ann. Richness & simplicity together.
(If I were yr art director I'd've been calling 'more cleavage!' (Go with the sense of mystery, juxtapositioning of the quite conservative and the little silvery touches of light, sexy, sensual.
Lovelovelove the continuity of the gossamer 'threads' from the mask :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom