Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflehcted light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #37!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: REFLECTIONS

The judge for this challenge is sinnerjohn

Last edited:
Coincidentally, taken today on a bike trip down the canal to the swimming pool with the kids.
DSC_0513-01.jpeg

This was created about 6 months before I moved from the apartment and garden I'd lived in for 15 years... although I didn't know I was moving at the time I made this. This is a reflection in the door leading out to the garden (the top half is glass) - I think I was participating in a challenge and it needed to be a selfie (I never do selfies [emoji13] so this was my version.) Looking back, it feels almost premonitory. I still feel a bit sad looking at images from my garden, and it's been almost two years since I moved...

IMG_1476048218.149480.jpg

iPhone 5S, Snapseed

Fish waiting room
(It may look like you're seeing through the fish tank, but it's a reflection off the tank glass.)
Snapseed

View attachment 82965
Wow, you rigged that with rizole JillyG sinnerjohn and whomever else is part of this evil reflection-rigging triumvirate (what's the word for triumvirates of more thst three people?)

View attachment 82956 View attachment 82957 couple of my older reflections (samsung android)

I do like the big canvas of a shopfront window!
Your image reminds me of a thread I saw on Instagram (haven't looked on there for what seems like decades) - a woman whose entire thread was devoted to shopfront images- usually, like yours, with mannequins and/or people on the street. Something I'd like to try. One of the many things I *do* like about IG - no shortage of inspiration for subject matter.

Back
Top Bottom