MobiColour RESULT: MC #37 Theme: Reflections - October 10-16

Well done sinnerjohn for going through 101 images to choose the winners Have a dram of Macallan on me for a job so well done
deepop your image deserve to be the winner No doubt about it very colorful
RoseCat your moods image tells us a story Good story telling Congrats on 2nd
JillyG congrats on 3rd Your image on the reflection of the main building on both side capturing not only other buildings and the blue sky and clouds also with fluorescent lights on certain floors Stunning
Thank you sinnerjohn for mentioning me and to all MC challengers for a wonderful week of reflections and colorful images
Thank you all

Who put that jewels in the golden dish? It is soooo beautiful! [emoji15][emoji33][emoji7][emoji7]

It is yellow fall leaves reflecting in a little dished depression full of water, about 12cm across and 7mm deep, on a big rock in the brook. And, no, I didn't chisel the dish on the rock, but it's not a bad idea...

Well 101 images to choose from and I think setting a new record from the previous biggee 'B' theme's 91.
Lets hope next week's theme setter can light up MobiColour again :thumbs:
Some fantastic images posted this week (and every week) repeating what JillyG said last week, but tis true, I love it when Mobitog rises to a challenge, give yourselves a pat on the back.
But it seems I have to pick a winner, which is of course purely subjective as I can't possibly say what is the best photograph, only the one I like the best.
Ok, so I've had this one down as winner from the first time I saw it, although one or two challenged it along the way. I'm a massive sci-fi fan and this one was straight from the pages of some futuristic tale.
1st place goes to deepop for the most amazing Seattle Monorail. What a great shot.
e64d244a8a2e44700d705b57f682a4a9.jpg

2nd place I award RoseCat who shared with us a reflective reflection on the past, where she challenged herself with a self portrait, something that's never easy, but this is lovely.
img_1476048218-149480-jpg.82963

3rd place (yes with so many entries we need a third) is the one and only JillyG with one of my favourite types of reflection and not the only one posted this week, but I like hers bestest ;) Whitechapel London.
img_2055-jpg.83214

But seriously, I have to mention nearly all of the images rizole posted, fantastic work from FundyBrian. Who could forget the stunning view of Mount Fuji from Kmenglee and deepop managed to post two more incredible images from the seaside. Of course we all love GroovyGouvy 's travels, she always entertains wherever she roams.
Those were all personal favourites, but really, no one looses at MobiTog, you are all winners :thumbs:

deepop David, you need to choose a theme and make it a good one, I want to get my own back ;)

Excellent job sinnerjohn! Well done deepop, RoseCat & JillyG [emoji122][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji106][emoji106] What a great selection of reflections. Yes, rising to the challenge. That's what makes MobiTog such a great community to be part of.

Back
Top Bottom