MobiColour RESULT: MC #39 Theme: Sports - October 24-30

Looks like she's been loved and worn a long time! Great shot Rodolfo, I love the tones. And maybe she's got some life in her yet? (I wore my last pair of Doc Martens until the shoe starting splitting off from the sole... LOL)
Oh yes! She still lives :rolleyes: I use at house with great pleasure :cool:
Thanks Catherine!

How does it take photos?
Yes way!
IMG_20161026_174657-01.jpeg

I'd say 'how'd you do that?' - but you told us already :alien:
Pixlr for a colour overlay. That flattened the shape so snapseed brush to paint on exposure gradients and bring back 3d form. Touched up saturation and warmth in places too. Toolwiz to add texture, lens flare and that bright splattery bit as a sticker.
I'm loving using snapseed brush for painting exposure. It gives me the ability to add dropshadow, highlights, outerglows, etc. As I do quite a bit of graphic design using Photoshop, I'm practiced in making graphic elements standout in among lots of detail without drawing attention to the way I've made it stand out, if you see what I mean. Bringing that experience back into snapseed and I can suddenly see a whole new workflow opening up. All thanks to the edit this thread.

That is absolutely my kinda sport!!
And holy wow what a gorgeous image!! Your delirium is suited to creating art, methinks. :inlove:

Josh Felsey gets credit for the original image: and my appreciation for letting me wreck it a bit (via Pixite source).

Back
Top Bottom