Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflehcted light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #41!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: "Cute Fluffies", may it be your pet, a shadow, your favourite plushie or even the dust bunnies under your bed. Anything goes, but it must be cute AND fluffy or vice versa. [emoji214]

The judge for this challenge is GroovyGouvy!

Last edited:
Snapseed.jpg

May I quote myself:
"The theme for this week shall be "cute fluffies", may it be your pet, a shadow, your favourite plushie or even the dust bunnies under your bed. Anything goes, but it must be cute AND fluffy or vice versa. [emoji214]"
Fab!

The Great Morgani on Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz. He's playing an accordion. He makes all his own costumes. And he's fluffy on top and possibly cute. (I think any theme can use a good stretch starting out so that eveyone can wiggle around and get comfortable.)

Snapseed.jpg

The Great Morgani on Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz. He's playing an accordion. He makes all his own costumes. And he's fluffy on top and possibly cute. (I think any theme can use a good stretch starting out so that eveyone can wiggle around and get comfortable.)

View attachment 84183
Couldn't agree more! Many thanks :notworthy:

View attachment 84183
I love him!!! He's definitely cute and fluffy!!!

Cute & fluffy & hiding in the dry grasses (look for two cats-eyes)

View attachment 84184

My black cat, Lai.
Black cats seem to know they're invisible at night. Lai likes to hide in the bushes and leap out at us, or at his sisters, at nighttime. We can see him only if he's facing us with open eyes. Thing is, Lai isn't the brightest cat in the world, and he seems to think he's invisible daytime, too. Here he is on a verge we're weeding, hunkering down ready to make his move when we least expect it.

(Also making Ted's point at the other extreme)
I can't see you at all, Lai.

View attachment 84186

From Pinterest, origins unknown, especially for Gouvy. I'm not sure about 'fluffy', but they can be pretty hairy :D

I've seen much fluffier ones before, even held her in my hand, but still I have a problem to find those cute. Poor chaps, nice try, but no one will convince me to call them cute. (Except maybe for a 10 years holiday in England inc. B&B and monthly pocket money … or just some million dollars tax free …) [emoji23]

She's cute and she loves her fluffy collared dress, and yes, she's the same granddaughter won #39 for me! Added some hearts via Enlight. P.S. She turns 9 on Nov 9th.

View attachment 84187

Put her into those fluffy one piece pyjamas the young ones wear nowadays also on the street and we can talk about it. [emoji1] on this picture cute and fluffy are separated, but it must be one. [emoji4]

Put her into those fluffy one piece pyjamas the young ones wear nowadays also on the street and we can talk about it. [emoji1] on this picture cute and fluffy are separated, but it must be one. [emoji4]
Oh blimey, you're strict. :eek: But still, we know the rules now - cute and fluffy in all in one. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom