MobiColour RESULT: MC #41 THEME: Cute Fluffies - November 7-13

This pair made their debut in the MC pairs theme
Pixlr
IMG_5328.JPG

Just had 10 minutes to play around with that new Prisma like app Picas. Output is just (with 3:4) images 810x1080 px, but really wow filters. Here two examples of "cute and fluffy" in the form of a lemur I could get at London Zoo. And there was no cropping you could get this close. Amazing funny cute fluffy creatures. [emoji7]
IMG_1478719523.450284.jpg

IMG_1478719538.165004.jpg

Just had 10 minutes to play around with that new Prisma like app Picas. Output is just (with 3:4) images 810x1080 px, but really wow filters. Here two examples of "cute and fluffy" in the form of a lemur I could get at London Zoo. And there was no cropping you could get this close. Amazing funny cute fluffy creatures. [emoji7]
View attachment 84270
View attachment 84271

These are beautiful Gouvy!!

View attachment 84270
View attachment 84271
And you didn't call this Rudolph the Red-Nosed Lemur? Such restraint. :notworthy:

What a beauty she is. Is she camera shy or just always busy elsewhere?

She's just not very sociable. The kind of kitty you have to pick up regularly and explain the deal: we attend to your every wish, and we get to cuddle and brush and stroke you because we love you and you love us. Interestingly, she comes into our bed every night and kneads and burrows and purrs for all the world like a normal cat.

I didn't think this would be such a hard theme and expected a new record. Are you all too busy at the moment? Where are the dust bunnies, fluffy clouds in cute shapes and other out the box thinking ones?
FundyBrian Brian, I need your moose here to show the people.
emoji4.png

Or things like this:
View attachment 84341

And another one for Venomator:
View attachment 84342

emoji4.png
Brian's Moose?? Fluffy? :eek: It's undeniably cute, but fluffy? I think that's where we've been going wrong.:confused:

I didn't think this would be such a hard theme and expected a new record. Are you all too busy at the moment? Where are the dust bunnies, fluffy clouds in cute shapes and other out the box thinking ones?
Dust bunnies... :whistle:

Fluffy clouds... :sneaky:

While they may fit the fluffy requirement, I think the challenge is making such 'out of the box' efforts fit both criterion... :rog:

But, I have always had a soft spot for Kermie... :D

Dust bunnies... :whistle:

Fluffy clouds... :sneaky:

While they may fit the fluffy requirement, I think the challenge is making such 'out of the box' efforts fit both criterion... :rog:

But, I have always had a soft spot for Kermie... :D

To a): that's why I added the face to the fluffy plants - et voilà: cute.

To b) some thing we have in common. [emoji4][emoji106][emoji196]

View attachment 84344
Well, it's fluffy... is it cute? I suppose it can be!!

Yepp, because what I see is a kind of horse head made of fluffy buds.
Good girl! [emoji106][emoji23]

Edit:
Correction: second look and it's even cuter! It looks like the "Urmel" of the German children books and history of my childhood, hopefully saved to eternity by the Augsburger Puppenkiste (well known puppet theatre in Germany), where it looks like this:
View attachment 84347
(From the web, sorry)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom