MobiColour RESULT: MC #41 THEME: Cute Fluffies - November 7-13

Is it too late for cute fluffies?? Karots and Rose. iPhone 6, Brushstroke , Pixlr.
0f2de5f19f22f6e81940b813986d9ab8.jpg

Last edited:
Summary:
31 pictures, one vanished, one never posted over here, thereof 5 of me makes 27 to judge.
Guys, I'm really a bit disappointed, I thought I might have been flooded to the next record of posted images with that easy theme. But at least I thank you all for posting, there are stunning pictures up and funny and colourful ones and in the end we have winners here:

The first place is a miracle and at first I thought I had a hallucination of it, but I still know exactly what it looked like:
There was a ginger cat rolled up sideways on a kind of satin sheet with the fitting colour. While the scruffy fluff of the fur went anti-clockwise like a little more than a half circle though the middle of the picture the wrinkle formation billowed around it like a star.
To proof I had no hallucination I found a piece of conversation, but I can't find the picture, not in the app nor on web view. So I am asking the winner: zenjenny, did you delete it with intention?! [emoji15] is it gone by itself?! [emoji15] would you please repost it here to proof I'm no idiot hunting for Fata Morganas? [emoji120]
It was the most perfect picture in many aspects – colour, texture, composition – and now it's gone. [emoji53]
IMG_1479062960.391626.jpg

Second place is the double act of FundyBrian. I happy I don't have to describe the picture. Guess its portrait mode of ip7, anyway the blurry woods with that happy poodle with toy is heartwarming.
IMG_1479063110.349465.jpg

Third place is harder and I can't chose between these:
Glenton's Great Morgani, RoseCat's Memory of The Universal Studios and her Procreate creation. I suppose it's because of the very similar haircut.
IMG_1479063130.953217.jpg

IMG_1479063149.837858.jpg

IMG_1479063168.854632.jpg

Honourable Mention to Kmenglee for his great cat cut, FundyBrian for his heartbreaking cute cat and the sad Venomator, rizole's for the textures that form a sleeping dog and for terse's Hello Kitties for the beaming colours.

And all not mentioned yet are still honourably mentioned here. I enjoyed EVERY post. [emoji106][emoji8]

Summary:
31 pictures, one vanished, one never posted over here, thereof 5 of me makes 27 to judge.
Guys, I'm really a bit disappointed, I thought I might have been flooded to the next record of posted images with that easy theme. But at least I thank you all for posting, there are stunning pictures up and funny and colourful ones and in the end we have winners here:

The first place is a miracle and at first I thought I had a hallucination of it, but I still know exactly what it looked like:
There was a ginger cat rolled up sideways on a kind of satin sheet with the fitting colour. While the scruffy fluff of the fur went anti-clockwise like a little more than a half circle though the middle of the picture the wrinkle formation billowed around it like a star.
Great job on a difficult selection to pick a Winner from Gouvy... :thumbs:

Although I would say, if any iMage has been deleted, for whatever reason, even if it still exists in your mind, it cannot be considered during the judging... :whistle:

May I, respectfully, suggest you go back to the drawing board and select a Winner from the existing iMages still left in the Challenge please... :D

Great job on a difficult selection to pick a Winner from Gouvy... :thumbs:

Although I would say, if any iMage has been deleted, for whatever reason, even if it still exists in your mind, it cannot be considered during the judging... :whistle:

May I, respectfully, suggest you go back to the drawing board and select a Winner from the existing iMages still left in the Challenge please... :D

Excuse me, did I miss something here? I can't believe it is deleted by intention. [emoji15] mobiapp sometimes misbehaves surprisingly.
If this is the thing and it's actually intentionally deleted, second is first and third is second, HMs are third.
So it's on FundyBrian to choose a theme and I'm deeply depressed. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere else, and I feel sorry. Would be nice to be informed of withdrawals the next time. I really thought I'm insane and then couldn't believe I can't find it. And if it is what I think I'm very sorry for zenjenny.

Wonderful choices, GroovyGouvy!! I've no doubt it proved difficult to choose.... It does seem that Millie Monday has disappeared, as cats are wont to do... She's off having an adventure I've no doubt. :sneaky:

Congratulations on the win FundyBrian!! I just love that image. :)
I am quite honored to share the hairstyle and title of 2nd place with Glenton Rodolfo! :D
Congrats on the 3rd place titleists Kmenglee Kuan Meng, rizole and terse Ted!! :D :thumbs:

Well done everyone!!

Looking forward to what FundyBrian chooses for next week's theme.... The new thread can be found HERE. :D

Summary:

To proof I had no hallucination I found a piece of conversation, but I can't find the picture, not in the app nor on web view. So I am asking the winner: zenjenny, did you delete it with intention?! [emoji15] is it gone by itself?! [emoji15] would you please repost it here to proof I'm no idiot hunting for Fata Morganas? [emoji120]
It was the most perfect picture in many aspects – colour, texture, composition – and now it's gone. [emoji53]
View attachment 84435

Second place is the double act of FundyBrian. I happy I don't have to describe the picture. Guess its portrait mode of ip7, anyway the blurry woods with that happy poodle with toy is heartwarming.
View attachment 84436

Third place is harder and I can't chose between these:
Glenton's Great Morgani, RoseCat's Memory of The Universal Studios and her Procreate creation. I suppose it's because of the very similar haircut.
View attachment 84437
View attachment 84438
View attachment 84439

Honourable Mention to Kmenglee for his great cat cut, FundyBrian for his heartbreaking cute cat and the sad Venomator, rizole's for the textures that form a sleeping dog and for terse's Hello Kitties for the beaming colours.

And all not mentioned yet are still honourably mentioned here. I enjoyed EVERY post. [emoji106][emoji8]
Wonderful choices, GroovyGouvy!! I've no doubt it proved difficult to choose.... It does seem that Millie Monday has disappeared, as cats are wont to do... She's off having an adventure I've no doubt. :sneaky:

I am quite honored to share the hairstyle and title of 2nd place with Glenton Rodolfo! :D
Congrats on the 3rd place titleists Kmenglee Kuan Meng, rizole and terse Ted!! :D :thumbs:

Well done everyone!!

Looking forward to what FundyBrian chooses for next week's theme.... The new thread can be found HERE. :D
:( For some moment I was very happy :)BUT it is necessary to correct the 2nd. place that corresponds rather to Ted terse for his "The Great Morgani" :cool:

Well done everyone!!

I'm a bit confused. I thought zenjenny's kittycat photo was #1.

:( For some moment I was very happy :)BUT it is necessary to correct the 2nd. place that corresponds rather to Ted terse for his "The Great Morgani" :cool:

Hope you can forgive me, Glenton. It seems I went up and down the thread too often to find Millie that I mixed up something more in the end. I hope you'll accept my apologies. [emoji53]
terse: I'll hope you'll do, too. [emoji53]

Hope you can forgive me, Glenton. It seems I went up and down the thread too often to find Millie that I mixed up something more in the end. I hope you'll accept my apologies. [emoji53]
No apologies needed. I'd be happy to have one of my photos mistaken for Rodofo's ingenious work. :D

(Shortened)
View attachment 84436
Thank you so much. I'm pleased you liked my photo, Gouvy. Here is some info about the photo and portrait mode.
Now that portrait mode has been introduced I guess that photos made the old fashioned way with layers or using apps like my favourite TaDaa SLR (selective mask & blur) will be mistaken for iPhone 7+ portrait mode. It is nice to be among 7+ company but unfortunately my new iPhone 7+ has not yet arrived and this was made with an iPhone 6 and a Moment tele lens, with layers in Leonardo to allow masking and blurring the background.
I'm mentioning this for those people who don't have a 7+ with portrait mode so that you won't feel left out of the action. There are other ways to achieve the same look using traditional editing methods.

No apologies needed. I'd be happy to have one of my photos mistaken for Rodofo's ingenious work. :D
--- Paraphrasing Ted terse: No apologies needed. I'd be happy that my name was associated with one of Ted's magnificent images :cool:

Congrats, all - and nice work, Gouvy, well-managed in spite of all that confusion. I don't know what happened to Millie Monday - what can I say: cats are strange beings and ginger kitties are in a class (of strangeness) all of their own. She is the least sociable/visible of our cats. Anyway she's back, so you know you weren't crazy :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom