MobiColour RESULT: MC #43 No Theme - Nov 21-27

Cropped only.
IMG_0717.JPG

This was a great and colorful week, and now it's time for rizole to choose the winner, and the winner to choose a theme for next week. :D :thumbs:

Woo hoo, many thanks rizole :)
I feel I kind of cheated as Prisma did most of the work ! The lady in the picture is a hairdressers head in a wig shop. The shop front has featured in a few of my images now.
Well done runners up, there were some great images YET AGAIN this week. If rizole hadnt have won last week he would have blown everyone out of the water with those orangey chairs this week. Luckily for me he was judging :D

Mmmmm a theme a theme. Give me a few mins........ RoseCat

I'm awarding first place to sinnerjohn for Old Friend Of Mine
img_20161123_171422_processed_1479921752881-jpg.84921

Love the graphic novel style of this with it's close cropping and drawn feel.
Runners up are, in no particular order:
zenjenny with Playing with Prisma, again, very graphicy, great colours.
RoseCat with Worked an event tonight, fab mood
GroovyGouvy with When I was out for a smoke, and smoking bunny, both of which brought a smile to my face.
Honourable mention to Glenton for his colourful intro pics.

Cool choices! Congrats sinnerjohn for being next judge and theme chooser and all runner ups: zenjenny and RoseCat as well as Glenton.
And rizole: I love the thought to made you smile. Btw the smoking bunny is actually a Japanese collectable called "Smorkin Labbit" by kidrobot. Just in case you're interested to get your own. [emoji4]

Thanks for wrapup, rizole - nice of you to link the images, as well. Congrats sinnerjohn -
I feel I kind of cheated as Prisma did most of the work ! The lady in the picture is a hairdressers head in a wig shop. The shop front has featured in a few of my images now.

I think this uberPlatonist/modernist idealism about 'true' art as some kind of OOAK uniqueness is rubbish. Some of the joy of art (for me, anyway) is in juxtaposition - 'hmm, wonder what that would look like with this'... It's great creative play - -and it takes a good eye/imagination -- to see the art in the everyday.

Thanks for mention, rizole :) and congrats Cat Gouvy and Glenton (yes, thank you for those always cheerful, inspiring images :))

Back
Top Bottom