MobiColour RESULT: MC #45 THEME: Sacred Spaces - December 5-11

I think this is hipstamatic. I took several hipsta photos that day then suddenly my phone was dead. Err, I mean out of juice.
3ee474b4da7f5d47a38bed36817158be.jpg

I feel that Hygge can also cross the line a bit with this theme..... ??

Yes of course. I'm curious to hear/see what 'sacred space' invokes. For most people there's something precious, meaningful, inviolate about some spaces/places - and it may or may not have a connection to spirituality or religion, rest, recuperation, replenishment, nurturance, contemplation. . . .

I like the height of this, dizzying cathedral (but is the lady at the bar just wearing her underwear?)
Oh, for goodness sake John. This is Australia - of course she's just in her underwear!:mobibabe:

Have you not been to Australia, John? Jilly's quite right - underwear is perfectly acceptable in coffee shops, at work, doing the shopping... in the summer months, of course. In winter you see a lot of dressings gowns and socks.

Passed the Rothschild Park again and remembered there are two sacred spaces in there:
The neogothic tower from 1832:
View attachment 85365

And the "Ring Of Statues" from 1954 (and yes! Eventually I found an angle to have all seven on the picture!):
View attachment 85366

Both 6s+, FusionHDR and Snapseed.
These structures look very special, Gouvy - do you know much of their histories?
(And good job getting all seven figures in the image!)

Back
Top Bottom