MobiColour RESULT: MC #51 Theme: The Mundane - January 16-22, 2017

HipstamaticPhoto-506384614.810313.jpg

Special Brew - Hipstamatic John S / Ina 1982

Great combo. I've been surprised at how versatile Colorburn has become. Actually it would be interesting to have an app which did the multiple exposure thing without the colours. Can't think of one.
I was playing round with it, and although it does multiple exposures, they come out as diptychs, triptychs, etc ( depending on the frame one uses) but not actual overlying double exposures. Is that your experience Ann, or am I missing something?

I was playing round with it, and although it does multiple exposures, they come out as diptychs, triptychs, etc ( depending on the frame one uses) but not actual overlying double exposures. Is that your experience Ann, or am I missing something?
Yes, you are right. Not correct calling it DEs actually.

I knew I forgot something!

Hey, and is that a packet of potato crisps in the bottom of the buggy? Tut, tut, David, not baby food either.

Little did you know, when you posted this great image, that the Mobitog babysitting police where ready to pounce. :D

Someone left a banana in one of the learning zones this morning. For some reason it's made it back to the staff room and is being referred to as the mystery banana.
Obvs, I couldn't let it lie there so I made it a mask and cape.
Mystery Banana. Paper, Snapseed and PicsArt.
tmp_4865-PicsArt_01-18-02.07.11-1545657310.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry David, you've failed the first rule of babysitting - you've lost the baby.

Hey, and is that a packet of potato crisps in the bottom of the buggy? Tut, tut, David, not baby food either.

Geez, if I had known I was being reported to the Child Protective Services, I never would have posted.
I think it's a box of Graham crackers in the stroller.

Someone left a banana in one of the learning zones this morning. For some reason it's madebit back to the staff room and is being referred to as the mystery banana.
Obvs, I couldn't let it lie there so I made it a mask and cape.
Mystery Banana. Paper, Snapseed and PicsArt.
View attachment 87198
Obviously. I mean, you would wouldn't you. :lmao: Lovely use of Picsart.

Back
Top Bottom