MobiColour RESULT: MC #53 Theme: Movement - Jan 30-Feb 5, 2017

This week I'd like to award 1st place to bohand for The Ferris Wheel at Chicago's Navy Peir.
img_2881-jpg.88109

It's bright, energetic, two circles moving in two different planes and I love the high-def-yet-grungy treatment. Smashing.

I'm awarding GroovyGouvy 2nd place for her oeuvre (which I'm reliably told is not french for eggs) of creative entries this week. I particularly like Walking over Lava.
snapseed-jpg.88062

Third place is a toss up between two photos, both similar subjects but different style and feel.
They are Starzee with Auburn in Motion. Nice, raw energy to the pic and extra points for stopping your car first.
img_0703-jpg.88087

And sck with Ghost Cars. I love the mixture of the clarity of night time work, the added blurring and the barely there traffic.
img_6682-jpg.88135

Few entries this week but all good ones I think. HM to terse for story telling.

Thanks folks.

This week I'd like to award 1st place to bohand for The Ferris Wheel at Chicago's Navy Peir.
img_2881-jpg.88109

It's bright, energetic, two circles moving in two different planes and I love the high-def-yet-grungy treatment. Smashing.

I'm awarding GroovyGouvy 2nd place for her oeuvre (which I'm reliably told is not french for eggs) of creative entries this week. I particularly like Walking over Lava.
snapseed-jpg.88062

Third place is a toss up between two photos, both similar subjects but different style and feel.
They are Starzee with Auburn in Motion. Nice, raw energy to the pic and extra points for stopping your car first.
img_0703-jpg.88087

And sck with Ghost Cars. I love the mixture of the clarity of night time work, the added blurring and the barely there traffic.
img_6682-jpg.88135

Few entries this week but all good ones I think. HM to terse for story telling.

Thanks folks.
Great job Rizole. Congrats to bohand Deborah - that is a fantastic image and perfect for the theme. Gouvy, Star and Sondy - they were three stand-out images. Well done Ted for your HM.

Back
Top Bottom