MobiColour RESULT: MC #53 Theme: Movement - Jan 30-Feb 5, 2017

In motion
Slow Shutter Cam, ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

Snapseed.jpg

Yay, Rodolfo, are you back? I hope so. This is up to your usual high standard. Love it.
Thanks a lot Jilly for your kindness and my apologies to you and friends for my absence and intermittency. One of the most that I miss is Mobitog. I am in a very intense and strong tunnel of study and work, that I can not attend as many interesting things as I would wish.
Un cariñoso abrazo a todas/os mis amigas/os de Mobitog :cool:

Thanks a lot Jilly for your kindness and my apologies to you and friends for my absence and intermittency. One of the most that I miss is Mobitog. I am in a very intense and strong tunnel of study and work, that I can not attend as many interesting things as I would wish.
Besos.

Interestingly, there are currently several MobiMembers who are in intensive study situations... We miss you all, and are always grateful when you're able to find some time to pop in now and then (we all need a break sometimes, eh?)

Hugs, Rodolfo!

Back
Top Bottom