MobiColour RESULT: MC #57 Theme: What is it? Feb 27-Mar 5

What a fabulous week in MobiColour - I'm impressed at the creativity of the our Mobi-mob simply in coming up with cool & different themes every week!

Hats off to rizole, I love the artistry in your winning image all the more for seeing its humble origins :lmao:
John & Gouvy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And FundyBrian i love how David put it (Kubrick etc) - beautifully done.

rizole's Snapseed, Pixlr & Moto G2, which reminds me of the Star Child from 2001 looking over the universe(albeit a much less anthropocentric version than Kubrick came up with).

Thank you very much. :notworthy:

That last one is a wine making barrel. I'd siphoned of the good stuff, put it on it's side and shone a blue LED torch through the wall of it. A cheep wine kit from Wilkinsons (for those of you that know what that is), tasted cheep too, I wont get one of those again.

The first one is my breakfast from above. That's bacon with ketchup, bean juice and egg yolk on it. The bit that looks like an ear is a baked bean.
View attachment 90070

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
[emoji144]‍♀️[emoji144]‍♀️[emoji144]‍♀️[emoji144]‍♀️
I think it's safe to say no one would have ever guessed. [emoji23][emoji1373] Well done.

As always, it's hard to pin myself down to one favorite to rule them all. After looking, and looking...and looking I found myself coming back to one that I initially didn't spend too much time with and that one is rizole's Snapseed, Pixlr & Moto G2, which reminds me of the Star Child from 2001 looking over the universe(albeit a much less anthropocentric version than Kubrick came up with).
View attachment 90061
(As an aside I also liked Moto G2. Snapseed and toolwizView attachment 90062 and Rizole never enlightened us to either mystery.)

Second place is a tie between GroovyGouvy's pomelo seeds
View attachment 90064
And sinnerjohn's beauty
View attachment 90065
I love the color and form in both.

Third place goes to the Magritte-like creation of FundyBrian. Everything about it is wonderful - the colors, textures, composition
View attachment 90066

Thanks to everyone for a wonderfully diverse week.

Congrats to winners and participants. Thanks, deepop, for my 3rd. This was an enjoyable challenge.

[QUOTE="deepop, post: 319931, member: 6265"rizole's Snapseed, Pixlr & Moto G2, which reminds me of the Star Child from 2001 looking over the universe(albeit a much less anthropocentric version than Kubrick came up with).

Thank you very much. :notworthy:

That last one is a wine making barrel. I'd siphoned of the good stuff, put it on it's side and shone a blue LED torch through the wall of it. A cheep wine kit from Wilkinsons (for those of you that know what that is), tasted cheep too, I wont get one of those again.

The first one is my breakfast from above. That's bacon with ketchup, bean juice and egg yolk on it. The bit that looks like an ear is a baked bean.
View attachment 90070
Well done, Rizole. Definitely had no idea and I think the breakfast looks a lot better after it was grunged up :lmao:.

Congrats to all the prize winners. Great content this week as always!

Back
Top Bottom