MobiColour RESULT: MC #57 Theme: What is it? Feb 27-Mar 5

IMG_4365.JPG

Minor tweaks in Snapseed

I thought cork at first, too, but then the edges looked more like ceramic tile. Now I'm confused.

It's a floor, but I have to admit I'm not sure what it's made of. It's from an old high school (my mother went there) turned medical center. It was built in the 1930s and the the photo is of an inlay depicting a map of the New York State, featuring the Fingerlakes, our area.

Here's the original. Maybe someone knows construction
IMG_5267.JPG
and what the material may be.

It's a floor, but I have to admit I'm not sure what it's made of. It's from an old high school (my mother went there) turned medical center. It was built in the 1930s and the the photo is of an inlay depicting a map of the New York State, featuring the Fingerlakes, our area.

Here's the original. Maybe someone knows constructionView attachment 89817 and what the material may be.

Terrazzo?

Here's the original. Maybe someone knows constructionView attachment 89817 and what the material may be.
The arrow pointing left indicates North. That's Lake Ontario on the left. I would venture the dots represent towns and cities. Lake Champlain is in the upper left corner. Looks like the Hudson River and Long Island in the upper right. If it were rotated with North up, it may be easier to figure it out. Someone put a lot of work into that way back when.

Back
Top Bottom