MobiColour RESULT: MC #59 Theme: Leaves - March 13-19

It has been a very, very difficult choice. All the shared images are very good, very creative and contain a great variety of interesting perspectives, as well as many worthy - as has been mentioned - of a good catalog of leaves and plants.

A resume (Interesting numeric series):
5 images: 1 person
4 images: 2
3 images: 3
2 images: 4
1 image: 5
Total images: 35
Total participants: 15 (Female: 9/Male: 6)

My considerations:
1st: Several same singulars in a SINGULAR image
shilpa shilx2: Leaves in the rain.
Patience and endearment in the achievement of this image.

2nd: Several singulars in several/different images
John sinnerjohn: leaf (singular)
Sandra sdimbour: Shot that one…

3rd
A lot of leaves into her habitat AND a beautiful lighting and reflexes: Catherine RoseCat: Along the High Line
A mother plant and the sons and daughters of other mother: Jilly JillyG: Leaves in leaves

Honorable Mentions
rizole: Frozen
Jen zenjenny: Departures
Sondy sck: Another Unknowing Leaves

Please now then, shilpa shilx2 decides the next issue and follow the colorful party!

Oh my goodness. Someone's going to be busy next Sunday!:D Well done Shilpa! Congrats to John, Sandra, Catherine and ... er ... me. And there's more - the HM's Rizole, Jen and Sondy - good ones.:thumbs: Wonderful job Rodolfo.

It has been a very, very difficult choice. All the shared images are very good, very creative and contain a great variety of interesting perspectives, as well as many worthy - as has been mentioned - of a good catalog of leaves and plants.

My considerations:

3rd
A lot of leaves into her habitat AND a beautiful lighting and reflexes: Catherine RoseCat: Along the High Line
A mother plant and the sons and daughters of other mother: Jilly JillyG: Leaves in leaves

Honorable Mentions

Please now then, shilpa shilx2 decides the next issue and follow the colorful party!

[emoji23][emoji106] this is a GREAT presentation! Facts and numbers as well as wise choices. Congratulations to ALL the winners with shilx2 in front. Wonder what you will chose. [emoji898]
And also congrats to those who are mentioned [emoji322]as well as those who not. [emoji166][emoji16]
Prepare to participate in the next round. [emoji106][emoji1]

My considerations:

3rd

Honorable Mentions

Wow, many thanks for the silver Rodolfo and a great judging job :thumbs: Great theme, one that we could all get involved with.
Well done Shilpa and a double I see, how great is that :)
Some great entries this week so well done ALL.

My considerations:

3rd

Honorable Mentions

Well done, Shilpa. Great shot. And lovely shots from John and Sandra too and all the HMs. A lovely week of photos I must say.

Great theme and great judging Rodolfo.

Thanks for wrap-up and brief statistical analysis, Rodolfo :D

Congrats, Shilpa - a gorgeous image. And a double win, taking the crown in Mobi B&W as well! Double congrats -- and as I think everyone is saying, aren't you lucky to be judging two challenges this week :appsir:

Another who-would've-thought-it level of variety & interpretation this week - yay to all :thumbs:

Thanks for HM [emoji16][emoji108][emoji120]

Congratulations for the winners [emoji106][emoji4]

Almost forgetting if i was post here and there, too busy lately [emoji28]

Back
Top Bottom