MobiColour RESULT: MC #60 Theme: Symmetry - March 20-26

Chicago
SKRWT, MRRW, MaxCurve, iColorama
IMG_0351.JPG

Thank you, Shilpa - good theme! and congrats on completing half of your baptism-by-fire double judging duties this week!

Congrats sinnerjohn deepop davegray & MotownLarry - and thanks to all who participated and brought such life & variety to a seemingly straightforward theme :thumbs:

Now, Mr Statistical Aberration John -- theme or no theme? :D

shilx2 said:
Wonderful work everyone. I had a tough time choosing. Here are the winners this week.

Tied for the 3rd place are:
MotownLarry 's Relaxing and Reading and deepop 's Chicago

2nd place goes to davegray 's Belton House

and the winner is sinnerjohn with his doors.

View attachment 91183
Great choices Shilpa!! :D Congratulations sinnerjohn John - well done!! Looking forward to what the next theme will be.

Hand clapping all around for MotownLarry, deepop David and davegray! Fab work from all our MobiGents!! :appsir:

First entry into the Themes......chuft to bits with my 2nd place......well done John in producing a clever winning photo and well done to MotownLarry and Deepop for 3rd. If Starzee and Jilly can be subtle again with their comments , I might be able to enter future themes.:p

First entry into the Themes......chuft to bits with my 2nd place......well done John in producing a clever winning photo and well done to MotownLarry and Deepop for 3rd. If Starzee and Jilly can be subtle again with their comments , I might be able to enter future themes.:p
Yes, sometimes we're just too shy and retiring. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom