MobiColour RESULT: MC #60 Theme: Symmetry - March 20-26

Zen (math) tangle
IMG_2951.JPG

iPhone 6s+ SketchClub SnapSeed Union

So I was encouraged to post the color version of a current photo in the B&W challenge. However, I decided to reverse the mirrored image...for what it's worth. I'll title this one: Retired Men Relaxing and Reading. PhotoMirror and Snapseed apps.
IMG_0892.JPG

So I was encouraged to post the color version of a current photo in the B&W challenge. However, I decided to reverse the mirrored image...for what it's worth. I'll title this one: Retired Men Relaxing and Reading. PhotoMirror and Snapseed apps.
View attachment 90942
Brilliant. Loved it in B&W and I love it in colour. :thumbs:

See-ING-See
View attachment 90919
ProShot, MRRW, Gloomlogue (Bright), Diana (Lazer), Image Blender (30-70 Hard Light), Matter (Object/Polyonfire-9, Style 1, Shadow 66), Formulas (Lilac Rose 72), Enlight (Border)
Really like this!! What a cool abstract... and a face of sorts?

EDIT: Okay that is weird!!!! I totally DID NOT see the two people at first. :eek: :alien: It's like an image I saw recently where everybody sees the frog but if you look a certain way it's a horse.

Wow, there's a lot of activity in this garden. As well as the brushes, there's pegs and rollers. :D
Ah, yes, well, this particular activity is the Cleaning of the Shed. The local rodents apparently had a bit of a rave in there during the winter, and being curious little animals, they investigated most everything.

Ah, yes, well, this particular activity is the Cleaning of the Shed. The local rodents apparently had a bit of a rave in there during the winter, and being curious little animals, they investigated most everything.
Ahhh, we have their English relatives staying with us. They've chewed their way into a bag of Benson's kibble. Little tinkers.

Back
Top Bottom