MobiColour RESULT: MC #62 Theme: In The Kitchen - April 3-9, 2017

Excellent choices zenjenny Jen!! And amazingly (dare I say magically?) posted up so quickly! o_O :lmao: :mobibabe: Congratulations chineezguy Michael!! Well deserved - I love your image. Now, what will our theme be this week? ----> https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-63-theme-tbd-april-10-16.22522/

Congrats to JillyG for the second place honor, and HMs Larry, John, Ted and Lynn!! And thank you for including me in this fab bunch!(jalaislynn I'm sure no one would mind if your apple was posted up here... or that recipe thread I mentioned. :D )

Winner: I can't go past chineezguy Michael's beautifully everything-ed (except titled & app-notated) kitchen in Honduras. Love your work, Michael - wish we saw more of it :)

View attachment 91910

#2 JillyG with some abstract Easter action - I love this one because it's showing stuff happening in the kitchen -- and it looks colourful gloopy and messy and fun

View attachment 91912

HMs to MotownLarry for his extraordinarily clean stovetop (and it made a nice abstract, too); sinnerjohn for begging me to come up with a more prosaic theme after his Wuthering Heights pick -- then posting two images that look like copperplates from the book; terse for using the words 'tchotchkes' and 'plumbing' in the same sentence; RoseCat for hardly even mentioning that she doesn't have to *do* any editing in 7s portrait mode :alien: - and my sis jalaislynn for almost making it with her image of the perfectly spiralled apple (plus long peel) :inlove:
Congrats Michael, Jilly, Larry, John, Ted, Catherine and Lynn! :thumbs:
Applauses for all participants! :)
Thanks to Jen for her collaboration and good work! :cool:

Winner: I can't go past chineezguy Michael's beautifully everything-ed (except titled & app-notated) kitchen in Honduras. Love your work, Michael - wish we saw more of it :)

View attachment 91910

#2 JillyG with some abstract Easter action - I love this one because it's showing stuff happening in the kitchen -- and it looks colourful gloopy and messy and fun

View attachment 91912

HMs to MotownLarry for his extraordinarily clean stovetop (and it made a nice abstract, too); sinnerjohn for begging me to come up with a more prosaic theme after his Wuthering Heights pick -- then posting two images that look like copperplates from the book; terse for using the words 'tchotchkes' and 'plumbing' in the same sentence; RoseCat for hardly even mentioning that she doesn't have to *do* any editing in 7s portrait mode :alien: - and my sis jalaislynn for almost making it with her image of the perfectly spiralled apple (plus long peel) :inlove:
Wonderful judging Jen. I loved that image when I saw it in Michael's 365 in b&w, but it's fab in colour. Thank you for my second place.:inlove: I thought that they were all marvellous kitchen images. :thumbs:

View attachment 91910

View attachment 91912

:loooooooooooool: [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And great judging. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Congratulations, chineezguy Michael and JillyG. And all the HMers. [emoji106][emoji1]

Wow! I feel honored to have won. Sorry about the lack of title and app info (Snapseed). The win should go to JillyG as she was the one who encouraged me to submit the photo in color! It's tough competing with this group-so many good photographers/artists.

Congratulations to all of you for your creativity, enthusiasm, knowledge, and photos!

View attachment 91910

View attachment 91912

Well done, Michael. Have seen your photography just get exponentially better from your original 365! Wonderful!

And great one, Jilly! Congrats to the honourables.

Congratulations Michael & Jilly - love your pictures. Well done honourably mentioned ones - (it is a rare thing indeed to be mentioned for verbal skills in a photography contest). Thank you sis for my honourable mention - this is fun.

RoseCat - I will now have a browse through the recipe section and add the biscotti recipe :)

Back
Top Bottom