MobiColour RESULT: MC #71 Theme: Take a Seat - June 5-11

Regarding sofas … told you somewhere else about the German "Sperrmüll". Now this is an impression when it escalates. The pavement is full of stuff, so it's hard for pedestrians to walk by. [emoji1]

Comfy Sperrmüll

HipstamaticPhoto-518464280.080509.jpg

Hipsta.

Any administrator - help! I tried to delete my original photo and upload a slightly tweaked version and ended up with two locked photos which I can't access. Thoughts ?

Any administrator - help! I tried to delete my original photo and upload a slightly tweaked version and ended up with two locked photos which I can't access. Thoughts ?
I tried to edit it with no luck... :feet:

I'm no admin, but know the way: change (within the app!) to webview, delete the lines with the pictures, upload them again, save changes and go back to the app view. Done. [emoji4]

I'm no admin, but know the way: change (within the app!) to webview, delete the lines with the pictures, upload them again, save changes and go back to the app view. Done. [emoji4]

Nice tip! Wish I could bookmark this post for later when I need it!

Back
Top Bottom