MobiColour RESULT: MC #72 Theme: Green Pairs - June 12-18

Until I saw JillyG post about the B&W Challenge being closed I had forgotten it was Sunday! As much as I hate to end this verdant challenge, it's time for Venomator to make his decision(s). (But not before he's enjoyed his flat white....) :sneaky:
Wowsas, you guys 'n gals have certainly worked some serious Green magic here!... :notworthy:

I am a very simple man, with simple tastes and am very easily pleased... :whistle:

And you have all pleased me immensely with your many and various Green Pair interpretations and the wonderfully staggering array of Greens ... :thumbs:

That is all very well, but making any kind of decision has been a bit of a Greenmare - can we have x31 winners I wonder, please?... :sneaky:

Anyway, apologies for the days (dazed?) delay, but Catherine RoseCat has been staying over and we all know how demanding she can be... :inlove:

I have made a decision based on grounds other than the absolute best because, for me, they are absolutely all the best, so I have had to use stand out logic to frame my choices... :D

Top Slot has to go to MotownLarry - his pair has lived up to a number of interpretations, being both a pair of Green and a Green pair isolated from any interference to their Greenness! The Iguanas are stunning examples of a beautiful reptile and posing for a pair of Green with a such wonderful range of Green is simply, to my mind, the essence of the Green Pair Challenge. Thank you Larry and very well done sir... :notworthy:
IMG_0032.JPG

First Runner Up is Ann ImageArt for an outstanding composition of booze with a stand out Green Pair of bottles in the most gorgeous Green, what's not to love about such a well thought out iMage, really... ;)
IMG_0034.JPG

Second Runner Up has to be Ted terse with a novel approach to a Green Pair that really caught my (non-Green) eye and tugged at my heart strings! Beautifully composed and truly eye watering catching iMage Ted, thank you and well done sir... :rog:
IMG_0035.JPG

Third Runner Up is, sorry, but Larry MotownLarry again, with the wildest pair of Green eyes I have yet seen, a truly stand out iMage that is both shocking and entrancing at the same time! I wish I was blessed with such striking eyes of such a beautiful shade... :D
IMG_0033.JPG

It really is a shame to have to select any sort of order to such a briliant range of entries, from Ann's wonderfully detailed Green Dragons, through Gouvy's spud bags and everything in between, right up to my very own new Green DM's, which I was totally unaware of but recognised immediately, for some strange reason... :lmao:

THANK YOU all for humouring me and making an old git very happy and grinning frm ear to ear all Dad's Day... :notworthy: ... :D ... :rog:

Wowsas, you guys 'n gals have certainly worked some serious Green magic here!... :notworthy:

I am a very simple man, with simple tastes and am very easily pleased... :whistle:

And you have all pleased me immensely with your many and various Green Pair interpretations and the wonderfully staggering array of Greens ... :thumbs:

That is all very well, but making any kind of decision has been a bit of a Greenmare - can we have x31 winners I wonder, please?... :sneaky:

Anyway, apologies for the days (dazed?) delay, but Catherine RoseCat has been staying over and we all know how demanding she can be... :inlove:

I have made a decision based on grounds other than the absolute best because, for me, they are absolutely all the best, so I have had to use stand out logic to frame my choices... :D

Top Slot has to go to MotownLarry - his pair has lived up to a number of interpretations, being both a pair of Green and a Green pair isolated from any interference to their Greenness! The Iguanas are stunning examples of a beautiful reptile and posing for a pair of Green with a such wonderful range of Green is simply, to my mind, the essence of the Green Pair Challenge. Thank you Larry and very well done sir... :notworthy:
View attachment 95209

First Runner Up is Ann ImageArt for an outstanding composition of booze with a stand out Green Pair of bottles in the most gorgeous Green, what's not to love about such a well thought out iMage, really... ;)
View attachment 95211

Second Runner Up has to be Ted terse with a novel approach to a Green Pair that really caught my (non-Green) eye and tugged at my heart strings! Beautifully composed and truly eye watering catching iMage Ted, thank you and well done sir... :rog:
View attachment 95212

Third Runner Up is, sorry, but Larry MotownLarry again, with the wildest pair of Green eyes I have yet seen, a truly stand out iMage that is both shocking and entrancing at the same time! I wish I was blessed with such striking eyes of such a beautiful shade... :D
View attachment 95210

It really is a shame to have to select any sort of order to such a briliant range of entries, from Ann's wonderfully detailed Green Dragons, through Gouvy's spud bags and everything in between, right up to my very own new Green DM's, which I was totally unaware of but recognised immediately, for some strange reason... :lmao:

THANK YOU all for humouring me and making an old git very happy and grinning frm ear to ear all Dad's Day... :notworthy: ... :D ... :rog:
Whadda I say!?! KNEW you would go for the lizards, Rog. :lmao: Great image, Larry.

Thanks for the runner up spot. At least I don't have to judge next week. :lol:

Oh, and Ted, thought your image was a real contender until the Lizzie went up. Congrats, a really fab manip.

Wow! What a week this has been. First place and also third runner-up as well. (And B&W winner as well). Thanks, Rog.

Also congrats to ImageArt and Ted (I didn't intend to grab so many honors).

The subject for next week is BOATS... big boats, little boats, speed boats, sail boats... any kind.

Fantabulous wrap up Venomator Rog! MotownLarry your lizard's are wonderful and congrats on a well deserved win (and third runner up!) :D Congrats to placers ImageArt Ann and terse Ted - love both of your images!

The subject for next week is BOATS... big boats, little boats, speed boats, sail boats... any kind.
This should be an interesting week!

Wow! What a week this has been. First place and also third runner-up as well. (And B&W winner as well). Thanks, Rog.

Also congrats to ImageArt and Ted (I didn't intend to grab so many honors).

Boats! Cool, don't think we've had that one before.
Usually I'm no more than a spit away from any number of boats. Currently staying 'in the hills' - hmmm.

Oops, forgot to say: YAY!! for the winners. [emoji322] instead I went to the boats and posted. [emoji23] sorry, was too tired, to realise.
So YAY! for Larry, Ann and Ted, and very good judging, Mr Green. [emoji172]
I suppose I'd ended up with the same winner, for the same reasons. [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom