MobiColour RESULT: MC #75 Theme: Red, White & Blue - July 3-9

20170706_072238-01.jpeg

RWB - snapseed

Think it's a chestnut leaf the wind blew on my balcony table, but it made a very fitting still life, popped with ultrapop, giffed with Legend:

Leaf Greet

Last edited:
View attachment 96131
Shot on Oneplus 3, edited in Polarr

I'm sure that structure was designed with mobile photographers in mind! The only missing compositional feature is the length of the blinds' drop - it should be either even or somehow matching.
Bonus points for the stripe of periwinkle/lavender blue on the footpath :thumbs:

Red, White, Blue & Chai

IMG_6239.JPG

My chai glass & (red) saucer. The original image had the red chairback across from me, and a bicycle rack. But they were all out of alignment! And try as I might I could not make the image look as attractively red and stark as the gestalt looked to me at the time. Damn you, rules of composition.

IMG_6220.JPG

Red, White, Blue & Chai

View attachment 96150

My chai glass & (red) saucer. The original image had the red chairback across from me, and a bicycle rack. But they were all out of alignment! And try as I might I could not make the image look as attractively red and stark as the gestalt looked to me at the time. Damn you, rules of composition.

View attachment 96151
:lol:

Red, White, Blue & Chai

View attachment 96150

View attachment 96151
Love this. It's got an inner glow somehow. And I love the original - it reminds me of a famous abstract. :inlove:

I'm sure that structure was designed with mobile photographers in mind! The only missing compositional feature is the length of the blinds' drop - it should be either even or somehow matching.
Bonus points for the stripe of periwinkle/lavender blue on the footpath :thumbs:
Thanks! I only now, though, notice the blinds. I only now notice the non uniformity in the blinds. I can only imagine how crisp it would have looked if they aligned.

Thanks! I only now, though, notice the blinds. I only now notice the non uniformity in the blinds. I can only imagine how crisp it would have looked if they aligned.

They seem to be external blinds? Perhaps next time you could take some time to prepare the shot by adjusting all the blinds. You'd probably want a tape measure and a spirit level. I'm sure you wouldn't be arrested :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom