Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #77!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Colour Photography NO APPS allowed. NO snapseed, NO Hipstamatic, NO iColorama, NO VSCO, NO filters, painting, nothing. John wants to see that amazing image you have, stripped bare, so apart from cropping, its straight from your device, no enhancements whatsoever please :thumbs:

The judge for this challenge is sinnerjohn John

Last edited by a moderator:
My theme for this week is,.....well I was going to call it NAKED photography but some of you may have got the wrong idea ;)
Lets just say Colour Photography NO APPS allowed. Yes NO snapseed, NO Hipstamatic, NO icolorama, NO vcso, NO filters, painting, nothing. I want to see that amazing image you have, stripped bare, so apart from cropping, its straight from your device, no enhancements whatsoever please :thumbs:

My theme for this week is,.....well I was going to call it NAKED photography but some of you may have got the wrong idea ;)
Lets just say Colour Photography NO APPS allowed. Yes NO snapseed, NO Hipstamatic, NO icolorama, NO vcso, NO filters, painting, nothing. I want to see that amazing image you have, stripped bare, so apart from cropping, its straight from your device, no enhancements whatsoever please :thumbs:
:eek::eek::eek: I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms. But I take comfort in the fact that we can crop.:confused: So, just to be clear, we produce our images using only the native camera app and can crop it, but nothing else.

Here we are then, to get us started. Waitrose Car Park

IMG_6439.JPG

Nothing but a crop.

Nice one.
I was drunk on holiday the other month and was fascinated by the carpet.
20170616_212819.jpg

:eek: Wowza... this will be a challenge for me, that's for sure... but I dig it!! Will be a good exercise. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom