MobiColour RESULT: MC #77 Theme: App-Free Colour Photography - July 17-23

Yes Jilly, crop or not crop but no apps allowed. The idea is to get back to basic photography, think about composition, lighting etc, not rely on apps (I do it as well) to lift a shot to a different place.
We need to be able to resize as well. There's a limit on upload size (3000 pixels in longest direction), and with the 12mp cameras, it's easy to crop something and still have something larger than that.

Wedding prep
IMG_1156.JPG

We need to be able to resize as well. There's a limit on upload size (3000 pixels in longest direction), and with the 12mp cameras, it's easy to crop something and still have something larger than that.
That's fine, although unless I've broken the rules I've never resized anything for Mobitog and the LG had 16mp? :thumbs:

Oh. My. Goodness.

Love the red detail against the white blur. Very nice photo'n'all. . . But what is that flower?
The shape reminds me of another flower which I can't remember, but I know it's not that one anyway :feet:

I wish I knew what it was -- it's a marvelous thing.

Well, apparently they're Erythrina - coral trees. There's lots of different sorts. I Googled "red flower that looks like a toucan beak" and found them.:D https://bagnidilucca.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/sub-tropical-summer/ And scroll down.

Back
Top Bottom