MobiColour RESULT: MC #77 Theme: App-Free Colour Photography - July 17-23

Old homestead...Greenfield Village, Dearborn, Michigan

IMG_1438.JPG

My theme for this week is,.....well I was going to call it NAKED photography but some of you may have got the wrong idea ;)
Lets just say Colour Photography NO APPS allowed. Yes NO snapseed, NO Hipstamatic, NO icolorama, NO vcso, NO filters, painting, nothing. I want to see that amazing image you have, stripped bare, so apart from cropping, its straight from your device, no enhancements whatsoever please :thumbs:

Alright, then.

iPhone SE native cam, no edits whatsoever.

Shot the very same (last) saturday morning after my intense sunrise hunt. On my way home with sore feet and numb legs, I saw this, thinking well, nice colours anyway, so I'll just snap a pic and store it somewhere.

IMG_0350.JPG

My theme for this week is,.....well I was going to call it NAKED photography but some of you may have got the wrong idea ;)
Lets just say Colour Photography NO APPS allowed. Yes NO snapseed, NO Hipstamatic, NO icolorama, NO vcso, NO filters, painting, nothing. I want to see that amazing image you have, stripped bare, so apart from cropping, its straight from your device, no enhancements whatsoever please :thumbs:
The word you're looking for John, is Nekkid... :D

Well, it the long established turn of phrase for App-less Mobile Photography that MobiTog found best describes this particular genre of our art... :lmao:

:eek::eek::eek: I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms. But I take comfort in the fact that we can crop.:confused: So, just to be clear, we produce our images using only the native camera app and can crop it, but nothing else.
Yes Jilly, crop or not crop but no apps allowed. The idea is to get back to basic photography, think about composition, lighting etc, not rely on apps (I do it as well) to lift a shot to a different place.

Back
Top Bottom