MobiColour RESULT: MC #77 Theme: App-Free Colour Photography - July 17-23

Wonderful photos Gouvy. Especially the first 3. What is MMK1?

Sorry, thought I've mentioned it before. It's the Museum für Moderene Kunst 1 = Museum of Modern Art. Forget about what they show, the building is the real Art. I think there is a similar building in New York, constructed like a piece of cake, with a sharp nose and a wide back. And inside they did an awesome job with all the angles. And it's called 1, because there are three. The 2 is like a factory hall in the first floor of a building (approx 15 mins walk from 1) and the 3 is just opposite the 1 (20 seconds walk) in another building, also just a floor of rooms, some steps lead up from ground floor to the first.

What Jilly said.

I had a frustrating time last weekend trying to make fluffy slime for grandbaby #2. Followed the video recipe exactly and made three batches of cottage cheese. :feet: Over the years I've gotten as good as any grandmother with play-dough, but this one . . . Any tips?
Milk? [emoji15]
I've never tried fluffy slime. This is just cornstarch - or ooblek as I believe the kids are calling it these days.

What Jilly said.

I had a frustrating time last weekend trying to make fluffy slime for grandbaby #2. Followed the video recipe exactly and made three batches of cottage cheese. :feet: Over the years I've gotten as good as any grandmother with play-dough, but this one . . . Any tips?
I have never heard of fluffy slime....but I'm intrigued.

What do they do with it?
Mine just plays with it. Right now he's mixing in some paint. It has the property of being a liquid that turns to a solid under pressure and back to a liquid when the pressure is removed. So it's a liquid you can punch for example or if you had enough, you could run across it. There are YouTube vids to watch should you care. My youngest loves them.

I've never tried fluffy slime. This is just cornstarch - or ooblek as I believe the kids are calling it these days.

And what can you do with it? Will it be dough? In the picture it looks very fluid. Does it dry out/how long would it need? Do you have to bake it like the salt dough in the 90's? Or is it just the fun to get your hands dirty? The other slime from the 90's was green and ran down any surface until it eventually dried out. [emoji4]

Mine just plays with it. Right now he's mixing in some paint. It has the property of being a liquid that turns to a solid under pressure and back to a liquid when the pressure is removed. So it's a liquid you can punch for example or if you had enough, you could run across it. There are YouTube vids to watch should you care. My youngest loves them.

Thanks. Sorry, I always make my way through from top to bottom. Halfway answered my question. So it's not dough the really hardens. [emoji53][emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom