MobiColour RESULT: MC #77 Theme: App-Free Colour Photography - July 17-23

And what can you do with it? Will it be dough? In the picture it looks very fluid. Does it dry out/how long would it need? Do you have to bake it like the salt dough in the 90's? Or is it just the fun to get your hands dirty? The other slime from the 90's was green and ran down any surface until it eventually dried out. [emoji4]

Best get on down with this judging thang then...

Interesting results then? As above, I say again we have some great talents here and I'll keep on saying, the best images no matter how much they have been edited, with however many apps, must be originally a great photo.

But it did prove there are some photos that are better when edited. Great examples of those were RoseCat's NYC image and GroovyGouvy's Lady at the gallery, where a bit of editing would make a good image even better.

Anyways its all subjective so these are the images I liked most, whether they are the 'best' is up to you.

HM's go to tommy71k - lovely blue vintage car
MotownLarry - very green snake (St Louis was fab too)
ImageArt - who gave us some fantastic bees n flowers
JillyG - great (but snappy) dog
MsDee - fantastic cloud formations
ValeriGail - great Coca Cola tableaux
Oh and virtually anything by terse and deepop :D

We went to 11 pages, I know there was a lot of chit chat but a serious amount of images there.

So in third place, rizole's Pecket Well Clough, makes me want to walk that path.
upload_2017-7-23_20-58-43.jpeg

2nd place is GroovyGouvy with that Gallery shot, which she sort of cheated as the image is blurry and 'could' have been made to look like that i.e. edited, but I'll let her off as its a great image and blur although accidental (I hope) can really make a shot.
upload_2017-7-23_21-1-55.jpeg

1st place and this weeks WINNER is ta da....... Starzee with that amazing shot of the Morning Sun. It needs no editing whatsoever and could be blown up and hung just as it is.
upload_2017-7-23_21-6-42.jpeg

Thanks to all who submitted their naked photos this week :thumbs:

1st place and this weeks WINNER is ta da....... Starzee with that amazing shot of the Morning Sun. It needs no editing whatsoever and could be blown up and hung just as it is.
View attachment 96850

Thank you for third, Starzee's is a real stunner.
Interesting week all round I thought.

All the pictures were beautiful! Bet it was hard to decide.
Wow! The blurry image made it to 2! I'm surprised and gobsmacked (and I promise I didn't fake it). Thank you!

Congratulations to Starzee, the light is really awesome like spilled with pure poetry. [emoji175] And as mostly rizole. [emoji4][emoji106]
Hooray for all HMers and I wonder what theme Starzee will pick for us.
Would be nice to find the link here to #78. Helps a lot to find it quicker. Thanks!

Interesting results then? As above, I say again we have some great talents here and I'll keep on saying, the best images no matter how much they have been edited, with however many apps, must be originally a great photo.

But it did prove there are some photos that are better when edited. Great examples of those were RoseCat's NYC image and GroovyGouvy's Lady at the gallery, where a bit of editing would make a good image even better.

Anyways its all subjective so these are the images I liked most, whether they are the 'best' is up to you.

We went to 11 pages, I know there was a lot of chit chat but a serious amount of images there.

So in third place, rizole's Pecket Well Clough, makes me want to walk that path.
View attachment 96846
2nd place is GroovyGouvy with that Gallery shot, which she sort of cheated as the image is blurry and 'could' have been made to look like that i.e. edited, but I'll let her off as its a great image and blur although accidental (I hope) can really make a shot.
View attachment 96848

View attachment 96850

Great pics picks, John. Star's photo was fantastic, and Gouvy's and Rizole's almost equally as great,( not to mention their bodies of submitted work this week). Congrats to all the HM's and Ted. I just went back and looked at all the posts- a wonderful collection.

Looks so neat and clean and maybe Art Deco-y? Like a super clean, pristine Miami maybe?

It's the walk near The Sundial and Muvico, which is quite upscale. We stopped to see Christmas in July and listen to the band, then off to the next block, our fave... The Ale And The Witch [emoji6]... right by the yellow building.

View attachment 96846
View attachment 96848

View attachment 96850

Well done, John, for such a great thread and well done Starzee. I can image standing there myself and feeling the atmosphere.

View attachment 96846
View attachment 96848

View attachment 96850

Great job John and well done Starzee Star. That was a wonderful image and, as John said, it needed no editing. Congrats to Rizole and Gouvy and all the HMs (thank you for mine). This has taught me that some photos don't need any tweaking, but I'm afraid I will still be reaching for an app. I'm an addict, what can I say?:lmao:

View attachment 96846
View attachment 96848

View attachment 96850

Thank you, John!!! I'm honored. There were so many beautiful photos. Well done everyone! As mentioned here and there, this challenge was a real challenge for the app happy. (Me!)

I'm thinking "Got the Blues" for a theme. I think that can go in a few different directions. I hope it hasn't been done.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom