MobiColour RESULT: MC #78 Theme: Got The Blues - July 24-30

Blue whale
8f3047bd3b55480ece2f3214ee66d6a2.jpg

French artist Ettien...Zagreb,Croatia
Sorry about bad quality
http://travelhonestly.com/zagreb-street-murals

Last edited:
WOW. What a great image!!
Thanks, Catherine. There's a story. This was taken 2 years ago on our 50th anniversary trip to give my photos a GPS location while I was using my "real" camera (no GPS). My 2 week-old iPhone was my first smartphone. Reviewing my photos after returning home was when I discovered I could get great pics with the camera I always have with me.

Thanks, Catherine. There's a story. This was taken 2 years ago on our 50th anniversary trip to give my photos a GPS location while I was using my "real" camera (no GPS). My 2 week-old iPhone was my first smartphone. Reviewing my photos after returning home was when I discovered I could get great pics with the camera I always have with me.
:D Good photo, good story.

That's a cool story.

Back
Top Bottom