MobiColour RESULT: MC #78 Theme: Got The Blues - July 24-30

IMG_8942.JPG

Smiley blues [emoji3]

Iphone 7 native app - Snapseed for Light and details

There were so many images this week that I absolutely loved. I kept returning to them time and time again. Rosecat's people in the theatre, Terse's Blue Underworld ( those eyes!) and his abstract of the reeds, JillyG's Tear and Rizole's Holiday Blues ( I've been singing Summertime Blues since he posted it) all were among my favorites. It was tough to narrow it down to a first , second and third.

Third, is Deepop's Gloaming. I had never heard that word before and thank you for that, but I wanted to BE there. I wanted to hang out on the steps.
IMG_3399.JPG

In second is Sinnerjohn's Blue Motion. I love the motion of the bus with the stillness of the storefront. And as someone else mentioned I wondered how long he had to wait for that bus.
IMG_3405.JPG

And my number one favorite is Zenjenny's Blue Kimono. I love the ghostliness(?) of it and the blend of blues and purples. I'd like it on my wall.
IMG_3417.JPG

Every single image was wonderful. I'm sorry I couldn't make them all first place.
Now, off to you Zenjenny.

There were so many images this week that I absolutely loved. I kept returning to them time and time again. Rosecat's people in the theatre, Terse's Blue Underworld ( those eyes!) and his abstract of the reeds, JillyG's Tear and Rizole's Holiday Blues ( I've been singing Summertime Blues since he posted it) all were among my favorites. It was tough to narrow it down to a first , second and third.

Third, is Deepop's Gloaming. I had never heard that word before and thank you for that, but I wanted to BE there. I wanted to hang out on the steps. View attachment 97119
In second is Sinnerjohn's Blue Motion. I love the motion of the bus with the stillness of the storefront. And as someone else mentioned I wondered how long he had to wait for that bus. View attachment 97120
And my number one favorite is Zenjenny's Blue Kimono. I love the ghostliness(?) of it and the blend of blues and purples. I'd like it on my wall. View attachment 97121
Every single image was wonderful. I'm sorry I couldn't make them all first place.
Well done Star - three great choices from a wonderful selection of blues. Claps to David and John and a bear hug (as opposed to a bare hug, which is something completely different :rolleyes:) for Jen with her lovely Blue Kimono. :thumbs:

Third, is Deepop's Gloaming. I had never heard that word before and thank you for that, but I wanted to BE there. I wanted to hang out on the steps. View attachment 97119
In second is Sinnerjohn's Blue Motion. I love the motion of the bus with the stillness of the storefront. And as someone else mentioned I wondered how long he had to wait for that bus. View attachment 97120
And my number one favorite is Zenjenny's Blue Kimono. I love the ghostliness(?) of it and the blend of blues and purples. I'd like it on my wall. View attachment 97121
Thanks for the 3rd place, Star. (It was my first trip to Albany as a tourist. You've been?[being a New Yorker]) Congrats to Jen and John, a great pairing on the podium.

Thanks for the 3rd place, Star. (It was my first trip to Albany as a tourist. You've been?[being a New Yorker]) Congrats to Jen and John, a great pairing on the podium.

Yes, I visited Albany many years ago. We drive through it just about every year heading for Vermont or other parts due east. We tend to avoid cities in our travels.

Thank you, Starzee - I love that you love what I love about that kimono. If you know what I mean :feet: And I'd be honoured to send you a high res copy if you'd like one. For your wall :inlove:
Congrats John (you do carry on, don't you) and David (you're a bad man, David) and all :notworthy: :) :notworthy:

And the theme for MC #79 is 'D E T A I L' :D

Wonderful selection.This 3 images is mine too favorite.Architecture,motion and abstract.Congrats to all[emoji106]

Yay zenjenny -- well deserved! Good choices Starzee and good work all.:thumbs::notworthy::cool:

Well done Star - three great choices from a wonderful selection of blues. Claps to David and John and a bear hug (as opposed to a bare hug, which is something completely different :rolleyes:) for Jen with her lovely Blue Kimono. :thumbs:

I also loved Jen's Blue Kimono. It certainly deserves first place. Congrats to all the others.

Well done Starzee! I just love zenjenny's image too :inlove: - congrats Jen!!

Congrats to Jen and John, a great pairing on the podium.

Totally forgot about that! Congrats winners and posters, wonderful blues!

:inlove: :notworthy: :inlove:

waiting for @zenjen's theme, im curious what she'll find at her sister's for it. [emoji1][emoji106]

You have a good memory, Gouvy :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom