MobiColour RESULT: MC #79 Theme DETAIL - July 31-Aug 6

It's an very old boiler or water heater or some such, about 2 feet across and maybe 4-5 feet tall, now serving as an outdoor planter. I thought the decorative cutouts were a nice touch.

Yes, absolutely. The plants alone gave me no feeling for the size. [emoji1] And I like the edges, too. [emoji4]

Too big for that and no spout or handle that I could see. Some kind of deep bowl, 12-14 inches across or so. I love the bright colors and patterns contrasting with the alien plant thing growing out of it. :alien:

Woohoo, didn't expect it that big! And the colours are fantastic. Would have been a nice teapot for a big round of 12 or more. [emoji1]

Somebody got frustrated trying to fold the map up again? :lmao:

Probably and then switched on the phone. At least it shows another the area than where it was found. But that could be well shown on the other side.
Maybe the map took its opportunity and lift off. [emoji23]

IMG_7737.JPG

Number 7, Squid Row
Lightroom Mobile, Snapseed

Through The Columns II

View attachment 97302

This is the Hipstamatic random picture, TTC I was the Original Hipstamatic shot, tweaked in Snapseed and entered in the Lens culture competition for the free image. I have no idea if it fits street photography nor do I doubt it will be mentioned anywhere, because it seems the free entry is just to get your mail address and pest you to persuade you to add more (at the moment even 20% off [emoji1]), but it sure has details. [emoji16]
I was just going to say that this NEEDS to be entered in the competition! It's brilliant!!! :notworthy::inlove: To my eye this is a winning image...just love LOVE everything about it, Gouvy.

Soon To Be Gone

View attachment 97340

Seems the Sperrmüll lorry will soon arrive to collect the garbage that doesn't fin in waste bins. Several times of the year in different streets of the city in Germany.
Hipstamatic
Great composition, love this image. The bits of color, graffiti, chaotic arrangement of *stuff*. :inlove:

I'm going to be out and about most of the day tomorrow with some friends from college, so I'm closing this thread a wee bit earlier than I normally would. It'll give zenjenny a bit more time to make the hard decisions... it's been an amazing week!

Back
Top Bottom