MobiColour RESULT: MC #8

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459022573.332694.jpg

Melting ice

iPhone 5c edited in lightroom mobile

Okay MobiColorAddicts.... this week is ended and it's time for the winner to be announced!!

...wait...... wha????

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Um.... that would be ME. Egads. :barf:
Be right back........

It's an ornamental/non-fruiting cherry. The blossoms don't look much like regular cherry blossoms -- they've got layers of petals and cluster in popcorn-ball-like clumps on the tree.
It must be gorgeous.... :inlove:

Judging is always so hard... :eek: But I've finally decided:

In third place is FotoLumos Tara with her very clever "Spring Forward". :D Just love the play on the theme! :thumbs:

tara fotolumos.jpg

Second place goes to juryjone Jerry for his lovely, abstract. The colors and movement, new green buds, birds and trees swirling towards the epicenter... :inlove:

jerry juryjone.jpg

And, finally FIRST PLACE goes to zenjenny with her absolutely gorgeous Autumnal Equinox Abstract!! The colors really draw me in... such a beautiful mix. And the liquidy inky flow which feels like *change* and *old into new*... the graphic symbol at the center. I would print this large and hang it on a wall in a heartbeat! :inlove:

image.jpg

Honorable mention to deepop David for "New Growth"..... cute babies, just nothing like it. :)

deepop david.jpg

The NEW MobiColor Challenge is up and ready for your color pics! http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-9.21287/

Last edited:
Oh cool! Thank you RoseCat! Congrats all - and thanks for lovely theme Catherine.

(Am I too late to pick a theme for the next challenge? Counts on fingers... I figure the next challenge is nearly over :eek: better go have a look :))

Oh cool! Thank you RoseCat! Congrats all - and thanks for lovely theme Catherine.

(Am I too late to pick a theme for the next challenge? Counts on fingers... I figure the next challenge is nearly over :eek: better go have a look :))
You're welcome!! I love your piece... :inlove:

We could add a theme, why not I say! :D People could choose to either follow the theme or not... what do you think?

EDIT: Wait. OOPS. I totally forgot I was supposed to end the challenge yesterday!!! :eek: :barf: :eek: Egads.

Back
Top Bottom