MobiColour RESULT: MC #80 Theme: People - August 7-13

Darmstadt last Sunday. Was at the Rosetta Exhibition of the ESA (German NASA) at the Hessische Landesmuseum. And while you're in there is more. Here is a glimpse:

She And Her Shadow

View attachment 97700

The Feet!

View attachment 97701

Admiring Ariane

View attachment 97702

Heads Up

View attachment 97703

All Human

View attachment 97704

And those are from over the week:

Skateboard Boys On The Roof Top

View attachment 97705

The Almost Invisible Woman

View attachment 97706

Hang On To Love

View attachment 97707

Posing At The Museum

View attachment 97708

Who's Smoking?!

View attachment 97709

All Hipstamatic, some cropped, some the original.
Wonderful images Gouvy! I think you have a real gift for capturing people... :notworthy: :inlove:

I suppose I'll need to look the other way regarding the, um, MC roolz, since I'm still in a chill mode after vacation.... ;) :whistle: :sneaky:

The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

Wonderful images Gouvy! I think you have a real gift for capturing people... :notworthy: :inlove:

I suppose I'll need to look the other way regarding the, um, MC roolz, since I'm still in a chill mode after vacation.... ;) :whistle: :sneaky:

Thought I better put them together in two posts as the thread was to be closed any second. And if I'd posted them one by one it would have taken longer and the complaints were that I flood the mobi front page. [emoji23] and hey, I worked the whole week on it, had to start with a new iPod (dropped it, glass broken) and still setting it up. So all old pictures are lost to the archive and the pod starts over. Although I had to decide from about 80 pictures, slimmed down to 50 something and just made it to narrow it down to ten. Sorry, but always when I wanted to look and post there was something else that kept me off. Always do my best, but sometimes it doesn't work. [emoji53]
Sorry. [emoji257]

had to start with a new iPod (dropped it, glass broken)
:eek: and Ugh!!!!

Sorry, but always when I wanted to look and post there was something else that kept me off. Always do my best, but sometimes it doesn't work.
emoji53.png
No worries... I do love your enthusiasm. :)

Such a great theme this week, thanks for that rizole! :D

I loved all of the images, but was really drawn to the dark intensity of sinnerjohn's subway guy. It's not easy to capture an expression, on the fly no less, and this has all the makings of a noir mystery... Well done John! :D

FIRST PLACE
sinnerjohn.jpg

Next at a very closed second is rizole's bus guy. I liked it for all the same reasons as John's image.

SECOND PLACE
rizole.jpg

And who could forget bmore's fiery, sparkly redhead?? :inlove:

THIRD PLACE
bmore.jpg

Sooooo many great images, so I have several HMs:

zenjen.jpg
zenjenny

motownlarry.jpg
MotownLarry

valerigail.jpg
ValeriGail

imageart.jpg
ImageArt Ann

gouvy.jpg
GroovyGouvy

Congratulations everyone!! :inlove:

Such a great theme this week, thanks for that rizole! :D

I loved all of the images, but was really drawn to the dark intensity of sinnerjohn's subway guy. It's not easy to capture an expression, on the fly no less, and this has all the makings of a noir mystery... Well done John! :D

FIRST PLACE
View attachment 97830

Next at a very closed second is rizole's bus guy. I liked it for all the same reasons as John's image.

SECOND PLACE
View attachment 97831

And who could forget bmore's fiery, sparkly redhead?? :inlove:

THIRD PLACE
View attachment 97832

Sooooo many great images, so I have several HMs:

View attachment 97833
zenjenny

View attachment 97835
MotownLarry

View attachment 97834
ValeriGail

View attachment 97836
ImageArt Ann

View attachment 97837
GroovyGouvy

Congratulations everyone!! :inlove:
Great judging Catherine! John's image definitely has a book cover look to it. I reckon someone could write a book inspired just by this image. Well done to Rizole and Briana - two excellent, direct-gaze images. Whoo hoo to the HMs and everyone, give yourselves a clap (as they used to say in my exercise class - as if we had the energy)!

Wow I didn't see that coming, many thanks Catherine RoseCat :notworthy:
For one, its an old image but still mobile of course, which proves there's life in many an old photo :D and second because there are many, many, good images in the running from last week.
My highlights would have been, well don't think I'm sucking up to the boss, but all Ms RoseCat's images were brilliant.
Ted's portrait of his friend (?) perfect. The little girl GroovyGouvy captured in those lovely retro tones. ImageArt Anns stunning look at Myanmar and the challenge made MotownLarry jump well out of his comfort zone :thumbs:
Of course I have to mention rizole's great bus mate and I'm sure when he returns he will chuckle at getting 2nd place even when HE was supposed to be judging :lmao:
My image I always imagined the guy had a bag full of stolen diamonds and he's on the run from Interpol;)
ps don't tell zenjenny I really liked her image as well and was :oops: that I may have inspired her.

well don't think I'm sucking up to the boss, but all Ms RoseCat's images were brilliant.
Aw, thanks John! :) (okay I'll meet you over in the MobiLounge so we can finish up our transaction....bring a large duffel bag to hold the cash.)

My image I always imagined the guy had a bag full of stolen diamonds and he's on the run from Interpol;)
LOL

don't tell zenjenny I really liked her image as well and was :oops: that I may have inspired her.
No problem... my lips are sealed. :zip:

YOOHOOO!!!!!! zenjenny !!!! :whistle: :coffee:

Sorry guys [emoji853][emoji853][emoji853] now a days I'm in village for my work and couldn't do anything due to signal problems.
And thnx to RoseCat [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] for judging this contest,
At the last congrats all of the winner [emoji4][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] love all the picture

Thank you so much Rosecat! I did not expect that at all! I thought there were so many great photos this week! I am astounded by how sinnerjohn got such a great photo "on-the-fly" (wow) and I also love the gritty quality of rizoles bus guy. What a difficult task to pick from such an excellent pool, nice job!

No problem... my lips are sealed. :zip:

YOOHOOO!!!!!! zenjenny !!!! :whistle: :coffee:

I know.....we're all a bit concerned, but the SPECT etc all seem normal within normal limits reasonable under the circumstances and we're hoping some rest in a darkened room and a course of CBT will soon have everything back to normal within normal limits reasonable under the circumstances

Back
Top Bottom