MobiColour RESULT: MC #84 Theme: RED Sept 4-10

And today's findings:
The Red Carpet

HipstamaticPhoto-526682783.065498.jpg

(Hipstamatic and tweaked in it, too)

The Nightmare In Red

HipstamaticPhoto-526682478.034458.jpg

(As above; does anyone know the label Glöögler? A German fashion designer (like Joop or Lagerfeld, probably not half as famous but very successful), does obviously more now. This is one of his designed (gigantic) beds.

The Red Man

HipstamaticPhoto-526682358.546157.jpg

(Hipstamatic)

ReDflection

HipstamaticPhoto-526681948.524557.jpg

(Hipstamatic)

Alvis Waits Before The Building

IMG_8445.JPG

Focus [+], swept through SuperPhoto and chromed in CamRoll. Never heard of this car brand, but loved the Bunny on the hood right away. [emoji7]

Now back to TS judging. [emoji58]

Aaah! Forgot to post the lot before leaving this morning. [emoji33]
So I have to do some more in a following suit. When I was home I dig myself deep into TS judging her and am still on, but just realised I have to post my reds before it's too late.

Shoe For Your Behind

View attachment 98919

(No, it's no colour splash, it's full
colour and just Hipstamatic.)

STOP!

View attachment 98920

Hipstamatic.

Under The Sea

View attachment 98921

Focus [+] (great manual camera!), tweaked and cut in Snapseed.
These are all great! (And now that song from The Little Mermaid is in my head!)

The week has flown by! Some gorgeous images here, and now it's time for first-timer kennyh to choose the winner(s)... Have fun Kenny! :D
Kenny - it may make it easier to evaluate and select if all the iMages were in one place, to save you sifting through nearly a dozen pages... :whistle:

Guess what - they are all > HERE < waiting for you... :D

Kenny - it may make it easier to evaluate and select if all the iMages were in one place, to save you sifting through nearly a dozen pages... :whistle:

Poor Kennyh, those reds are marvellous and even better on the gallery where you can just rush through them. I'd choose 90% of them as winners. [emoji7]

When I tried this link I came to a single yellow picture not a collection of reds. I'm in the Mobi app. Perhaps the link doesn't work the same there.

When I tried this link I came to a single yellow picture not a collection of reds. I'm in the Mobi app. Perhaps the link doesn't work the same there.

Same here, but I swear it worked yesterday in the app.
Ah yes, we apologise, but the MobiGallery does not yet work with the MobiApp... :whistle:

The Gallery software is not native XenForo and TapaTalk, the MobiApp's software, does not pick up on non-native stuff I'm afraid, sorry... :oops:

On the bright side, you could always use Web View through the app and see it there... :D

Yes, there's a glitch in the app regarding links to the Gallery. You can go to "web view" in the app though, and then click the link, or just go to MobiTog via a web browser.

Yes, you need to go to webview and maybe log in there again, but the the link works pretty fine. As so often. Don't know why mobiApp mixes it up so often. [emoji53]

Maybe we should start the next MC just with no theme? And we've been through most colours, but I think purple wasn't one yet [emoji11][emoji1].
So kennyh would have more time. Has anyone seen him around lately?

Back
Top Bottom