MobiColour RESULT: MC #84 Theme: RED Sept 4-10

Maybe we should start the next MC just with no theme? And we've been through most colours, but I think purple wasn't one yet [emoji11][emoji1].
So kennyh would have more time. Has anyone seen him around lately?
MC is no theme this week.... hopefully kennyh will come back soon. :)

Kenny, if you haven't figured it out yet, we can be a bit "mothering" here :rolleyes: - if someone goes missing we start to worry... "You could have at least called and let me know you were going to be late!!" ;)

MC is no theme this week.... hopefully kennyh will come back soon. :)

Kenny, if you haven't figured it out yet, we can be a bit "mothering" here :rolleyes: - if someone goes missing we start to worry... "You could have at least called and let me know you were going to be late!!" ;)
Let's just hope he has on clean underwear :mobibabe:

It's looking like kennyh is still indisposed and unable to judge.... second runner-up in MC #83 was GroovyGouvy - would you be able to judge these awesome REDS? :D

Only if I may add 5 in a row for running MC. [emoji4]
Wondering if kenneh is alright. Hope he's just without connection or just too frightened to make a judgement.
Will go for it tonight. Pity, thought this time I may have had another chance to step on the winners ladder. [emoji1]
Will do my best to be quick.

Will go for it tonight. Pity, thought this time I may have had another chance to step on the winners ladder.
emoji1.png

Will do my best to be quick.
Thank you so much!! :notworthy: And take your time... no rush at this point. :thumbs:

Sorry it took so long, but now here is the vote from the German jury. Maybe Kennyh would have chosen the Ferrari, but now it's my turn, and though the colour is great (but I've seen gobsmacking metallic reds today, I think at the Opel area, but not sure anymore.) there are some better pictures here. [emoji4]

1st prize goes to – can't believe it, he did it again! – rizole for his seagull on the cash (not phone!) box. In my eyes it's the most incredible picture, including story and colours. Does the seagull just look bored to me or do others see that too? And also demanding as if asking: "Hey Riz, wanna fight?" [emoji1]

IMG_0886.JPG

2nd place is two people, I'm afraid. And I simply can't make my mind up, I have to chose them both: JillyG's Natalie fell in love with and MotownLarry's Red Storm. The first because I can't say what it really is that draws me back to it and back again, the similarity to Marlene Dietrich? The colours? The geometric objects that appear somehow unexpected? I can't tell, but I simply can't let go. The Red Storm is full of mystery and also not at all. It seems it actually a fantastic sunset through trees, but the woven and waving twigs and bows makes it magic that boomeranged me back all the time, too.

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

3rd or bronze medal goes to Starzee with her Buick close up with rain and shine and even more details in lights and shadows. I always came back to this, too.

IMG_0883.JPG

And because I still love so many pictures, I have to throw the HMs like confetti this time: Everyone else has my deepest respect and should be at least honoured by mentioning:
I loved:
@Venomators door as well as the buzzer and the dancing queen and the post box (maybe I've chosen it with G R on it.? No, kidding, wouldn't, Elisabeth is fine. [emoji4]),
zenjenny's abstracts with more or lesser colours, especially the old double [emoji177], and as well the Ferrari,
terse the red (recycled? Or did I have a deja-vu?) door and the way out to the sea, and the palmistry I never thought there might be a shop for [emoji50].
sinnerjohn's magic bus, Brighton Rock and armour shop and not to forget the shop till you drop model in the window. [emoji1]
ImageArt's Wedding bus, wow, what a find!
FundyBrian's gallery of Winter with the STOP eaten by snow, the iced twig and the shadow selfie,
RoseCat for one of the most hilarious chilly pictures [emoji23] and her stereo view fairy,
deepop for the found face singing the blues [emoji23],
and GroovyGouvy, yes, myself for fooling myself, as I had the "F for Frankfurt" in my top list before I realised it was my own picture - greetings from Alzheimer … at least I knew the images I did in Büdingen, but you see how great the gallery works, I could see the pictures only and scrolled through them them, looked closer, saved them to my phone and started again on my cam roll. Now I went through the thread to see who posted them. And here is the result.
Hope you like it. Cheers to all posters of this fantastic MC. [emoji106]

This is wonderful, GroovyGouvy!! Thank you so much for taking on the task... :inlove: I always love your wrap ups - so clever and witty - I LOL'd a few times reading it but particularly at the bit where you chose your own photo forgetting it was yours, and then said "greetings from Alzheimer". :lmao:

Super congrats to rizole!!! Well done, MobiSir!

Kudos to JillyG, MotownLarry, Starzee and all the HMs!! (Thank you for mine! :D )

Sorry it took so long, but now here is the vote from the German jury. Maybe Kennyh would have chosen the Ferrari, but now it's my turn, and though the colour is great (but I've seen gobsmacking metallic reds today, I think at the Opel area, but not sure anymore.) there are some better pictures here. [emoji4]

1st prize goes to – can't believe it, he did it again! – rizole for his seagull on the cash (not phone!) box. In my eyes it's the most incredible picture, including story and colours. Does the seagull just look bored to me or do others see that too? And also demanding as if asking: "Hey Riz, wanna fight?" [emoji1]

View attachment 99171

2nd place is two people, I'm afraid. And I simply can't make my mind up, I have to chose them both: JillyG's Natalie fell in love with and MotownLarry's Red Storm. The first because I can't say what it really is that draws me back to it and back again, the similarity to Marlene Dietrich? The colours? The geometric objects that appear somehow unexpected? I can't tell, but I simply can't let go. The Red Storm is full of mystery and also not at all. It seems it actually a fantastic sunset through trees, but the woven and waving twigs and bows makes it magic that boomeranged me back all the time, too.

View attachment 99174
View attachment 99175

3rd or bronze medal goes to Starzee with her Buick close up with rain and shine and even more details in lights and shadows. I always came back to this, too.

View attachment 99176

And because I still love so many pictures, I have to throw the HMs like confetti this time: Everyone else has my deepest respect and should be at least honoured by mentioning:
I loved:
@Venomators door as well as the buzzer and the dancing queen and the post box (maybe I've chosen it with G R on it.? No, kidding, wouldn't, Elisabeth is fine. [emoji4]),
zenjenny's abstracts with more or lesser colours, especially the old double [emoji177], and as well the Ferrari,
terse the red (recycled? Or did I have a deja-vu?) door and the way out to the sea, and the palmistry I never thought there might be a shop for [emoji50].
sinnerjohn's magic bus, Brighton Rock and armour shop and not to forget the shop till you drop model in the window. [emoji1]
ImageArt's Wedding bus, wow, what a find!
FundyBrian's gallery of Winter with the STOP eaten by snow, the iced twig and the shadow selfie,
RoseCat for one of the most hilarious chilly pictures [emoji23] and her stereo view fairy,
deepop for the found face singing the blues [emoji23],
and GroovyGouvy, yes, myself for fooling myself, as I had the "F for Frankfurt" in my top list before I realised it was my own picture - greetings from Alzheimer … at least I knew the images I did in Büdingen, but you see how great the gallery works, I could see the pictures only and scrolled through them them, looked closer, saved them to my phone and started again on my cam roll. Now I went through the thread to see who posted them. And here is the result.
Hope you like it. Cheers to all posters of this fantastic MC. [emoji106]
Great job Gouvs. You should get a medal. Yay, well done Rizole - lovely to have you back. Thank you for my joint second and congrats to Larry for his second. Snaps and claps to Star. High fives to all the HMs.

Back
Top Bottom