Is that a little bridge over water I see beyond the gorgeous wisteria?
Yes, it goes over a little stream in our backyard. And if you look toward the upper right, you can see an overturned laundry basket in white plastic, and at the top a green and white checked dish towel hanging from our clothesline.:lmao:

Yes, it goes over a little stream in our backyard. And if you look toward the upper right, you can see an overturned laundry basket in white plastic, and at the top a green and white checked dish towel hanging from our clothesline.:lmao:

Oh yes, so you can. I'd have missed those. :lol: I'd like to see more of your backyard.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459367951.324339.jpg

Nestled...
iPhone 5S native cam & iColorama

I love the processing - the trees look furry - I want to stroke them. It has a slightly surreal quality.
Thanks Jilly... I loved finding these tulips, but the photo felt "boring" to me, for lack of a better word. Not even a run through VSCO was making me *feel it*. So.... iColorama to the rescue!

Thanks Ted. I've not had much success with Diana, but after reading your post I revisited and I can see there's more to it. I'll persevere.

Jilly imo Diana is well worth persevering - the 'happy accidents' (read: perseverance) can be wild & beautiful. And you can always transfer to another app (or twenty) for further processing!

Back
Top Bottom