Nearly All There
IMG_5390.JPG

Camera+, no other edits.

I like circles.
Nearly All ThereView attachment 100594
Camera+, no other edits.

Circles Within Circles
IPhone 7 Plus, I don’t think there was any other edits. View attachment 100595

I love your circles! And your edits. I've been turning #1 every which way and the shapes work differently every shift.

And I hope no idea what I'm looking at ?!? (Don't care that much, I like the image- doesn't really matter where's it's been -- but for curiosities' sake . . . ? )

I love your circles! And your edits. I've been turning #1 every which way and the shapes work differently every shift.

And I hope no idea what I'm looking at ?!? (Don't care that much, I like the image- doesn't really matter where's it's been -- but for curiosities' sake . . . ? )

It’s a lamp at a restaurant I like. The stem is a palm tree, the shade has beads around it. This was shot in selfie mode, from the base. [emoji4]

Wow... what are these cool things/walls/buildings you two are posting?

As I can't find mine (maybe I did it only with camera that time. Think the mobile pictures weren't any good at all. Might have my iPhone 2 to this time or the 3G but definitely not the 4s I started taking pictures seriously). So google Birmingham Debenhams and look at the images. It's a strange futuristic building from the … 70's? It was there when I came to Birmingham during the 80's. Have to google that, too. [emoji1]

Edit: I'm wrong. The bull ring was there, but not the store which was opened 2003 and won 8 awards in 2004. [emoji4]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom