MobiColour RESULT: MC #91 Theme: Vessels - Oct 23-29

Thanks Venomator Rog for the mention :thumbs: Wet dry land is an interesting point. That beach is one of the few, if not the only place in the uk that has a fishing fleet but no dock. They have to beach their boats twice a day, something most sailors would probably best avoid ever!
Great image from FundyBrian a well deserved first and yay to the rest of the crew.

Okey, dokes guys ‘n gals... :whistle:

First off, can I just say a huge thank you to everyone who has participated (many of you more then once!) for making my task so damn hard... :angry: :sneaky:

I cannot believe the many and various interpretations of this week’s theme = Vessels you all dreamed up from the bizarre of Brian’s witches cauldron, almost topical, to the amusing with Gouvy doing her thang, David’s innovative vessel of flavour, to the literal displays of the many floating vessels and the technically amazing Riz, and so very many more, I really loved working my way though them all! I even had to place them all in their own Album in the MobiGallery for MC#91 in order to make it a little easier to review them all... :rog:

Anyways, I am sure you are itching to know who tops out this week... :drum roll please:

And my difficult selection this week starts with FundyBrian and his magnificent hydrofoil experimental craft in ’dry dock’, a stunning composition with the entire vessel, clearly taken at fairly close range and encapsulated in a singe frame. Lovely detail and bags of interest and intrigue, from the ‘400’ marking to what I first thought to be a person sitting on the dock of the bay, which turns out to be something completely different, an old cannon perhaps? Nicely done Brian, thank you for your literal interpretation... :notworthy:
View attachment 101193

And the closest honorary mentions, if I really had to choose, would be @rizole’s intriguing technical interpretation (wine glass perhaps?);

View attachment 101194

@ImageArt’s brilliantly reflective vessel and workers;
View attachment 101196

and @sinnerjohn’s collection of vessels stranded on dry (wet) land... :thumbs:
View attachment 101195

But, sincerely, a personal and heartfelt commendation for all who entered, it was quality fun and you made it very challenginmg to narrow the myriad of awesome entries down to just a few selections, eventually, THANK YOU ALL... :notworthy:

Rog... :rog:
Great choice as a winner, Rog! Well done, Brian.

And thanks for my HM. It is one of my favourite images.

Okey, dokes guys ‘n gals... :whistle:

First off, can I just say a huge thank you to everyone who has participated (many of you more then once!) for making my task so damn hard... :angry: :sneaky:

I cannot believe the many and various interpretations of this week’s theme = Vessels you all dreamed up from the bizarre of Brian’s witches cauldron, almost topical, to the amusing with Gouvy doing her thang, David’s innovative vessel of flavour, to the literal displays of the many floating vessels and the technically amazing Riz, and so very many more, I really loved working my way though them all! I even had to place them all in their own Album in the MobiGallery for MC#91 in order to make it a little easier to review them all... :rog:

Anyways, I am sure you are itching to know who tops out this week... :drum roll please:

And my difficult selection this week starts with FundyBrian and his magnificent hydrofoil experimental craft in ’dry dock’, a stunning composition with the entire vessel, clearly taken at fairly close range and encapsulated in a singe frame. Lovely detail and bags of interest and intrigue, from the ‘400’ marking to what I first thought to be a person sitting on the dock of the bay, which turns out to be something completely different, an old cannon perhaps? Nicely done Brian, thank you for your literal interpretation... :notworthy:
View attachment 101193

And the closest honorary mentions, if I really had to choose, would be @rizole’s intriguing technical interpretation (wine glass perhaps?);

View attachment 101194

@ImageArt’s brilliantly reflective vessel and workers;
View attachment 101196

and @sinnerjohn’s collection of vessels stranded on dry (wet) land... :thumbs:
View attachment 101195

But, sincerely, a personal and heartfelt commendation for all who entered, it was quality fun and you made it very challenginmg to narrow the myriad of awesome entries down to just a few selections, eventually, THANK YOU ALL... :notworthy:

Rog... :rog:

Gosh, golly, and gee whiz. I don’t know what to say. I really enjoyed the theme and I’m delighted you liked my hydrofoil pic. There were many wonderful entries so I feel lucky to be among such creative people. Congrats to rizole, ImageArt, and sinnerjohn for their fine entries.
Now I must think up a new theme. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom