MobiColour RESULTS: #28 Yellow August 8-14

Just for you Gouvy - Industrious

Oh thanks! I misread those quotes, thought to be and adj. for some of the pictures. [emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is that same as industrial? Does it mean gears and stuff or also buildings? Looks like a grunge corner to me. Am I wrong?
Sorry for speculations. I'd rather ask Mr. Dictionary. [emoji16]

Oh thanks! I misread those quotes, thought to be and adj. for some of the pictures. [emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is that same as industrial? Does it mean gears and stuff or also buildings? Looks like a grunge corner to me. Am I wrong?
Sorry for speculations. I'd rather ask Mr. Dictionary. [emoji16]
industrious
ɪnˈdʌstrɪəs/
adjective
  1. diligent and hard-working.
    "an industrious people striving to make their country prosperous"
    synonyms: hard-working, diligent, assiduous, sedulous, conscientious, steady, painstaking, persistent, persevering, pertinacious, unflagging, untiring, tireless, indefatigable, studious;

Well done, Neil and all the others. I had it easy last week compared to you, Jilly. Yellow was obviously a winner!

This is soooooo difficult because I loved every one of these yellow images, But I suppose I have to choose this week's overall winner, and it's Neil booth Neil's gorgeous little girl striking a pose. Beautiful.

View attachment 80826

The rest all came second because I cannot choose between them. In no particular order:
View attachment 80827
FundyBrian Brian's abstract face

View attachment 80828
terse Ted's abstract wires

View attachment 80829
MsDee Dee's beach and flags

View attachment 80830
deepop David's machinery

View attachment 80832
Tara's fantastic knight

Well done everyone for making my week sunnier.
Looks like I missed a gorgeous week of color!! Congrats to everyone!! :D

Back
Top Bottom