MobiColour RESULTS: #28 Yellow August 8-14

The Joni song reference is familiar to me but I don't understand how it relates to your photo. I suppose this is because I don't know the background of the photo location, or does it refer to the river being encroached upon by the expanding city.

If you look at what's written on the side of the boat you'll see that it's a Big Yellow (water) Taxi
[emoji4]

Wow! I just found out if I tap to enlarge the photo, I can scroll through all of them! How cool. I apparently need more lessons on working this app.

heart over heart

Ok, people laughing at me photographing a cappuccino but I like the contrasting warm colors. And this is my first entry for "decades", at least it feels like this.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471100657.037290.jpg

Native 6Pod, OilEffect

Aaaah, Starbucks wifi too busy today. Can't upload. Means time stamp has also to wait till I'm home. [emoji53]
Sorry! CU later!

View attachment 80773

Too many outstanding photos to complete against, but had to show this little, I mean, BIG rubber ducky. My bride of 51 years is shown as a scale reference.

"Compete" pfft! The very next photo is a post-box. I've posted an image of a ginger kitty, terse has listed some yellow lines . . . Please. Your rubber ducky with bride of many years is absolutely on point.

Back
Top Bottom