Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

Dear all. I’m really sorry but it was totally impossible to came and share some photos.
This week was absolute madness.
I’ve spent more than 12h a day in front of the computer, mainly trying solving problems due to emergency state declared. Friday I couldn’t even focus the letters at the screen of the computer. Every little free time is for family. I’ll promise to make an effort and keep sharing photos and look the amazing ones you share.
keep safe!
0588FF9D-2B74-4F0E-934F-D11DE3BE92F8.jpeg

Dear all. I’m really sorry but it was totally impossible to came and share some photos.
I’ve spent more than 12h a day in front of the computer, mainly trying solving problems due to emergency state declared. Friday I couldn’t even focus the letters at the screen of the computer. Every little free time is for family. I’ll promise to make an effort and keep sharing photos and look the amazing ones you share.
keep safe!
View attachment 156219
Oh my goodness Ricardo, poor you! No need to apologise and don’t put pressure on yourself. Don’t worry about posting photos. We’ll be here when you’ve got some free time. Stay safe.

keep safe!
View attachment 156219
big hugs to you and your family :inlove:

keep safe!
View attachment 156219
We’re not going anywhere :) It’s time to focus on the most important things in life, don’t apologise. We’re all on the same boat;) (unfortunately)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. The amount of work is getting in to a routine. Every time the sun shines I go to the garden just to get a little of Sun. Today I found this little fellow having his lunch.
9745950D-ADF7-4FA8-9890-BE7AA3594E25.jpeg

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. The amount of work is getting in to a routine. Every time the sun shines I go to the garden just to get a little of Sun. Today I found this little fellow having his lunch.
View attachment 156499
Great finding :thumbs: Me too am trying to be outside as much as I can. I am lucky to live in the countryside so social distance is what I’m used to. Stay well!

View attachment 156499
Super caterpillar photo. And he’s enjoying your nasturtiums!! Lovely one.

Dear all, trying along this days to bring some calm down routines. Keep working all day with no timetables...just work, hopping this will end soon. By now, in Portugal, we are seeing some improvement on the convid19 numbers which they are starting to lower down.
Hope you are all well. I’ve extended my house internet to reach my garden, as the weather is getting better I go and work there. Here is a picture of one of my garden friends. Taken with Kodak macro lenses and add just a little bit of contrast.
B48A899B-BC99-4A69-B3D0-7FEFF8784470.jpeg

Dear all, trying along this days to bring some calm down routines. Keep working all day with no timetables...just work, hopping this will end soon. By now, in Portugal, we are seeing some improvement on the convid19 numbers which they are starting to lower down.
Hope you are all well. I’ve extended my house internet to reach my garden, as the weather is getting better I go and work there. Here is a picture of one of my garden friends. Taken with Kodak macro lenses and add just a little bit of contrast.
View attachment 157262

You have a beautiful friend there ;)Let’s hope things continue to calm down at your place. We are fine here. We are lucky to live quite isolated in the countryside. The situation is worse in the larger cities. Wish you all the best:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom