Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

Dear all, trying along this days to bring some calm down routines. Keep working all day with no timetables...just work, hopping this will end soon. By now, in Portugal, we are seeing some improvement on the convid19 numbers which they are starting to lower down.
Hope you are all well. I’ve extended my house internet to reach my garden, as the weather is getting better I go and work there. Here is a picture of one of my garden friends. Taken with Kodak macro lenses and add just a little bit of contrast.
View attachment 157262
This fantastic work has been chosen for The Image of the Month Competition.

Hi all! Hope everyone is well! Another Saturday and enjoying some sun. And I not the only one...
4D55494D-FCF2-4010-9A9F-718D1D2DFDA9.jpeg

Dear all, this weekend I switched off from work and went for a hunt for some photos. I hope to keep finding some time to share them with you.
Here is the Scorpio constellation.Edited on iPhone native app.
05890D13-DEFA-4560-BDD1-772B40763120.jpeg

My younger son has started a new hobby: bonsai. He has been reading a lot about it! It is interesting how different things in life make us move on! So, we went to a huge store dedicated only to bonsai. There were some impressive trees, some of them with more than one hundred years! I took some nice photos. I couldn’t imagine how bonsai could be so photogenic!
C1AB0D37-1221-429D-B9C1-118A634A84CB.jpeg
85B0531C-AA6E-4AD9-B074-902CE2DF2732.jpeg
351DCE39-71FB-439B-9F86-9B3254C26FDE.jpeg

My younger son has started a new hobby: bonsai. He has been reading a lot about it! It is interesting how different things in life make us move on! So, we went to a huge store dedicated only to bonsai. There were some impressive trees, some of them with more than one hundred years! I took some nice photos. I couldn’t imagine how bonsai could be so photogenic!
View attachment 158253View attachment 158254View attachment 158255
Aren’t they fabulous. I have trouble growing ordinary plants in pots, so trees growing in these tiny pots is amazing to me.

Beautiful. My husband had a couple of bonsais some years ago. I had forgotten all about them. Makes me wonder where they are :alien:

Aren’t they beautiful! I’d be afraid to be responsible for a 100 year old tree!

I always loved to take photos to clouds, specially after a rainy day were you can get a nice contrast between the blue of the sky and the white of the clouds. Converted to black and white and applyed a red or orange filter can get a nice dramatic effect. Edited in Snapseed.
6A9CC046-01BC-49F4-945F-F6B28E158F25.jpeg

I always loved to take photos to clouds, specially after a rainy day were you can get a nice contrast between the blue of the sky and the white of the clouds. Converted to black and white and applyed a red or orange filter can get a nice dramatic effect. Edited in Snapseed.
View attachment 158351
Lovely one. Very dramatic.

Back
Top Bottom