Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

Yesterday I had one of the best nature photo moments of my life! After dinner there was a huge thunderstorm, with lightning after lightning! I manage to take some good photos that I'll be posting on the next days! Just to let you know I sold my iPhone 11 pro an now I have a Huawei P40 Pro Plus. I was a big fan of Huawei phone since their partnership with Leica. The photo quality of their camera has no pair. As the American administration last year put commercial restriction to China, Huawei phones cannot have the Google Mobile services. Even though I took the risc and try. And to be honest the phone works perfectly. I have all the apps I need to use every day. The ones that are not yet avaliable I make a browser shortcut. The true is it would be very difficult to take the photos of the thunderstorm with an iPhone, as they don't have a manual mode. I've reduce the iso to 50 and took continuous shots of 2s exposure. In total I took near 500 photos! Edited in Snapseed, small edit. View attachment 159238

Congratulations for this wonderful shot :eek: :thumbs:

One more... Edited in Snapseed.
IMG_20200721_002512-01-01.jpeg

Not a fancy photo today, just a share. Yesterday, after two years and 210 pages, I finish writing the data analysis of my thesis. Almost in the end... Hopping making the defense in a year from now!
IMG_20200725_183203.jpg

Not a fancy photo today, just a share. Yesterday, after two years and 210 pages, I finish writing the data analysis of my thesis. Almost in the end... Hopping making the defense in a year from now!
View attachment 159368
Congratulations Ricardo! What an achievement. You should be very proud. :notworthy:

View attachment 159368

congrats, Ricardo! And thank you for sharing the *moment* :notworthy:
Best of luck for the viva !

Yesterday night I've found this little fellow. In Portuguese we call them "pirilampo". There are a lot in the springtime, specially when n the nights are hot.
View attachment 159473
Oh, I love them. We don’t have them so often here. But sometimes in summertime. In Swedish their name is “lysmask” - that is “glowing worm”

Back
Top Bottom