Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

Our weekend oven, as we have a little bit more time to use it. And has the advantage o to keep you fit as you need to cut and carry all the wood to the kitchen!
4A6D8911-A4E4-4206-9F12-29CC4758F225.jpeg

Our weekend oven, as we have a little bit more time to use it. And has the advantage o to keep you fit as you need to cut and carry all the wood to the kitchen!
View attachment 155066
Nice! Makes me nostalgic. I remember a similar stove we had in a cottage we rented some summers when I was a kid. I can recall the sound when you close the little door with the fire inside.

Thank you! Yes, it is an amazing place at a top of a hill with amazing view over Lisbon. I can post a few more on the next days.

The building has some amazing tiles. Still on good conditions.
View attachment 155197
Wow (again). Those tiles must have been handmade to a design. Incredible. I would love to have those tiles. This building has had lots of money spent on it at one time. Such a pity that it’s been left.

You could do a whole year of images from this amazing place. This is a wonderful tiled mural. Is there any chance that this building might be resurrected one day?
There were several companies interested, the problem is that this place is on top of a hill, a few kilometers from the city and people don’t go there as there are many food restaurants more close to Lisboa. The true is none of them have the amazing view over the city.
BC7E521B-7496-4F20-8ADD-1D45FE1C7B14.jpeg

6FD6822E-1D62-4690-A0E1-96CC1E03248A.jpeg

68D0D6F2-9CD8-4912-AA02-81B60C9836EE.jpeg

There were several companies interested, the problem is that this place is on top of a hill, a few kilometers from the city and people don’t go there as there are many food restaurants more close to Lisboa. The true is none of them have the amazing view over the city.
View attachment 155345
View attachment 155346
View attachment 155347
I think you should buy it Ricardo, and make it popular again. It doesn’t have to be a restaurant, it could be an arts centre with cafe.

I think you should buy it Ricardo, and make it popular again. It doesn’t have to be a restaurant, it could be an arts centre with cafe.
I wish I could...in fact, last year there were an alternative arts festival!

Back
Top Bottom