rvilhena Project 365-2022

37/365
Strangely some of the bonsai trees as starting to grow leaves. There is no rain since December, only Sun and temperatures around 16! This really unusual. Portugal is starting to face scarcity of waters and no raining in the close future…
View attachment 176518
Oh no. I don’t like the sound of that! :(

38/365
Thank you all for the kind words. Until a now I have mild symptoms. Felling ok!
The worst part is that I have to stay at home.
FEEC6027-9638-4EA9-8809-3C55F0229E2E.jpeg

36/365
It was my turn. I’ve tested positive COVID-19. I have mild symptoms. Have to stay seven days at home.
View attachment 176460
Oh no, sorry to hear. Hope you get better soon!

P.S.: I think I might need to start wearing glasses for the first time in my life. My vision is a bit blurry and I’m missing a few details on things because of that. I also do everything on my phone photo wise, never on the iPad or computer. Long story short, I thought you had a (dead) chicken leg/foot in front of the ?fireplace but I’m guessing it’s a tassel from the pillow? Who knows. I certainly don’t :lmao: at least o don’t think it belongs to a chicken anymore. Or does it?

P.S.: I think I might need to start wearing glasses for the first time in my life. My vision is a bit blurry and I’m missing a few details on things because of that. I also do everything on my phone photo wise, never on the iPad or computer. Long story short, I thought you had a (dead) chicken leg/foot in front of the ?fireplace but I’m guessing it’s a tassel from the pillow? Who knows. I certainly don’t :lmao: at least o don’t think it belongs to a chicken anymore. Or does it?
The year I got 40 my eyes started to deteriorate. The first years I bought cheap glasses at the grocery store but soon I needed “real” glasses. I really should buy new ones now, but I’ve spent so much money on Apple yoys the last years. I bought two pairs of stronger glasses at the supermarket last week :whistle:

The pandemic had a side effect in to my eyes. Working at home spending some day almost 12 hours in front of the computer doesn’t make any good. From time to time I need to go out and look in to a window to relax the eyes.
And no, that’s not a chicken:tearsofjoy:

45/365
Some shine to fill our heart.
Are you still confined Ricardo?
Not yet! I went to work yesterday. I’m still positive but the guidelines from Public Health is that after the 7th day you are free to go! As far as I know it is normal testing positive after the 7th day.

Back
Top Bottom