Shayela Ute eSwatini (Driving Through Swaziland)

and then on the road back home

bucolilarge.jpg

So beautiful Gareth! I wish I could come visit...

If I ever win the lottery I'm taking an around-the-world trip and visiting all my MobiPeeps!!

...wait. No. I'm buying a jet, flying all the MobiPeeps to the airport where it's parked, and then we'll ALL do the trip! :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:

If I ever win the lottery I'm taking an around-the-world trip and visiting all my MobiPeeps!!

...wait. No. I'm buying a jet, flying all the MobiPeeps to the airport where it's parked, and then we'll ALL do the trip! :thumbs:

Lol, Must be a Sagitarian thing, we do love to travel. iPhoneography tours could be the next big thing, imagine stopping in at Singapore to for a street shoot with Aik Beng Chia.

Lol, Must be a Sagitarian thing, we do love to travel. iPhoneography tours could be the next big thing, imagine stopping in at Singapore to for a street shoot with Aik Beng Chia.

now that I like, then down to you, then off the Bryan and we go find ourselves a 10 gallon hat and some Stetson boots? :cool:

you are welcome any time Catherine, it would a pleasure to give you a "locals" tour

Definitely a Sag thing!! Oh yeah, how awesome would that be??

Beautiful processing on this one, Gareth!
Wow!! What an expanse Gareth!!
Just not ready to take off my body glove case so I could actually use the Olloclip! But I sure am getting enticed with everyone's macro and wide angle.
Love how the image takes me from the bottom to the top...I go in and out of using photo fx quite a lot. Nice Gareth!

Thank You for the kind words :thumbs:

I bet they taste good, lol.

Indeed they do, venison is not on my fav list as it is sweet, can be tough and therefore needs to be cooked or roasted for awhile. The tripe (innards) is a firm favourite amongst the locals

Great Gareth the photos and the idea, I think is more easy and useful for all of us MobiPeeps to see and comment the work from each other, it's a bit like I've done with my corner of Architecture. let's suggest a new page in the Forum, for compiled and themes works.
That's pretty much what the Projects forum is for. This thread is a perfect example of developing and expanding on a theme.

Back
Top Bottom