Shayela Ute eSwatini (Driving Through Swaziland)

Beehive
IMG_6214-sharp.jpg

sdgareth said:
My Friend (Rudi) launching his fishing boat
Great shot - love the reflection!

sdgareth said:
Filled with honey? :drool:

sdgareth said:
Rudi's Daughter (Rebecca) going for a stroll
Too cute!

sdgareth said:
Afternoon Sunlight
Gorgeous...these are my faves. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Great shot - love the reflection!

Filled with honey? :drool:

Too cute!

Gorgeous...these are my faves. :)

Thanks Catherine, salmon fishing in Alaska sounds hard core, am not sure if I would even make it outside, brrrrrr (that just sounds cold)

sdgareth said:
Thanks Catherine, salmon fishing in Alaska sounds hard core, am not sure if I would even make it outside, brrrrrr (that just sounds cold)
They mostly do it in the summer, but it's still colder there in the summer than where you are, I'm sure!

I went once with him and his friend on a small fishing boat, in Prince William Sound... We caught 16 salmon in 30 minutes! It was amazing... Fresh salmon for dinner, and then over the next 3 days he smoked a bunch - best salmon I've ever had!! I have a couple photos of that trip on my FB page. :)

I concur, great to see other parts of the planet in a personal way, keep them coming!

This past sunday we took a drive to Maguga dam about one hours drive east from the capital Mbabane.
This quite close to the Piggs Peak border post into South Africa, right next to the Kruger Park.
A couple of weeks back, Swaziland experienced a slight earth quake 4.2 on the scale. the "experts" told us that this was caused
by a rock shift under the dam :alien:

This is a beautiful place and soon the whole dam will be surrounded by holiday homes and boats.
This view is from the lodge/resturant
maguga-sharp-large-fb2.jpg

sdgareth said:
This is a beautiful place and soon the whole dam will be surrounded by holiday homes and boats.
This view is from the lodge/resturant
Aw, I hope this lovely place stays pristine for a long time!

sdgareth said:
the next view is from the dam wall (seen in the above image)
looking back over the dam
Fantastic shot Gareth!

Lovely images!
Aw, I hope this lovely place stays pristine for a long time!

Fantastic shot Gareth!

All the land around the dam is owned by HM the king and he is passionate about conservation. He himself overseas the conservation with people who report to him
so it will be awhile and when the development is done it will be done properly and with conservation in mind.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbs:

sdgareth said:
All the land around the dam is owned by HM the king and he is passionate about conservation. He himself overseas the conservation with people who report to him
so it will be awhile and when the development is done it will be done properly and with conservation in mind.

So wonderful that development will be completed properly!

sdgareth said:
All the land around the dam is owned by HM the king and he is passionate about conservation. He himself overseas the conservation with people who report to him so it will be awhile and when the development is done it will be done properly and with conservation in mind.

Bravo to the King!!! :D :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom